Job Responsibilities : District Service Manager
Salary : $17 per hour
Company : Yamaha
Location : Remote
Educational requirements : Associate Degree
- Provide counsel to retail customers through assigned customer relation visits and Yamaha Marine dealers through assigned technical visits.
- Train new Marine dealers in business operations and processes of Yamaha including system books and libraries.
- Plan and execute mini clinics and dealer development visits. Review Marine Link profile(s) to determine recommendations and suggestions for dealer improvement.
- Present annual Marine Technical update seminars as assigned (i.e. arranging invitations curriculum training and answering product questions).
- Provide technical support to the corporate display at boat shows OEM events fishing tournaments and other events as required.
- Communicate on items related to service issues by completing timely Yamaha Customer Relationship Management System (YCRMS) Reports Monthly Reports and Market Information Reports.
- Work with District Marketing Managers to improve the dealer network by coordinating assigned Boat Shows and responding to unassigned inquiries.
- Manage a business travel budget keeping current and accurate all required expense documentation and maintain company issued vehicles equipment and Yamaha supplies.
- Works with minimum supervision.
- Makes independent decisions to support retail customers Yamaha dealers OEM Boat Dealer and improve the client relationship.
- Associates degree (preferably in Marine Technology) or equivalent Marine industry Service certifications.
- Excellent record in providing superior customer service on technical issues at a dealership another division within Yamaha Motor Corp. or a boat builder.
- Must be proficient in MS Office (i.e. Word Excel Outlook).
- Must have a proven record of good administrative skills and be able to utilize business software. Good writing skills required.