Job Responsibilities : Customer Growth Project Manager – Remote, U.S.
Salary : $89931 per year
Company : Dell Technologies
Location : Remote US
Customer Growth Project Manager – Remote U.S.
Are you interested in working on Innovative projects that deliver cutting edge results do not run themselves? The Emerging Business Ops and Customer Growth Management team ensure projects run seamlessly from start to finish. Our team helps to drive sustainable growth of the Infrastructure Solutions Group Buyer Base which requires that cross-functional teams work collaboratively and effectively around multiple programs and initiatives.
Join us as a Customer Growth Project Manager on our team in Round Rock TX or Remotely within the United States to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact!
What you’ll achieve:
As a Customer Growth Project Manager you will help to manage critical programs that fuel customer growth as well as supervise internal project activities related to buyer base planning and development of analytic capabilities.
- Interact with global and regional Marketing Programs and Center of Competence (COC) teams to influence the design execution and evolution of customer programs aimed at driving customer growth.
- Oversee quarterly process to set buyer growth goals aligned to business priorities and financial plans.
- Identify and quantify variances and perform required corrective actions while communicating status to leadership.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 9+ years of program management experience in a large company driving critical business interest
- Solid track record in project management in a fast-paced and evolving environment
- Proficiency in Excel
- Experience driving marketing programs or campaigns
- In-depth understanding of internal and external factors that drive customer growth
- Ability to facilitate collaborative conversations with large teams of subject matter experts driving a consensus point of view from multiple perspectives
- Excellent communication and presentation skills especially building and delivering slides to an executive audience
- Basic analytical skills to understand program performance and drive changes using data
- Experience working with software development teams
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150000 people located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life – while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits bonus programs flexible work arrangements a variety of career development opportunities employee resource groups and much more.
We started with computers but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to race color religion or belief national social or ethnic origin sex (including pregnancy) age physical mental or sensory disability HIV Status sexual orientation gender identity and/or expression marital civil union or domestic partnership status past or present military service family medical history or genetic information family or parental status or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.