Job Responsibilities : Director, CRM & Loyalty Platforms (Remote)
Salary : $184000 per year
Company : Cracker Barrel
Location : Remote US
Are you interested in building a Loyalty and CRM function from the ground up? In this role you will be responsible for managing the customer and loyalty data strategy and marketing technology implementations in partnership with Marketing Leadership and internal IT leaders representing the business. Acts as the day-to-day and key point of contact for marketing technology and 3rd-party vendors (CDP SFMC Loyalty Plus Experian Fresh Address etc.) with a focus on customer data flows customer profile collection and completion. You will also partner with internal partners such as Finance Accounting Operations to analyze access or interpret customer data profiles segments and help assess the impact of the loyalty program. This role can be performed from Nashville or remotely.
- Subject matter expert for all marketing technology implementations interfacing with cross functional teams to define the initial requirements to launch new marketing technology platforms and manage the ongoing evolution of new product features in support of marketing strategies.
- Partners with the Vice President of Loyalty and Digital Experience to ensure delivery of the customer marketing vision by delivering and managing the technology within the Technology Roadmap and advise future feature development to evolve marketing technology in support of business needs.
- Collaborate with business and technical teams including CRM Loyalty Brand Marketing Digital Experience (website & app) IT and 3rd-party data and agency partners.
- Define and manage business requirements documentation develop user acceptance testing and post-production support activities.
- Works with internal and external technology teams to identify solutions that efficiently and effectively meet business needs across a wide spectrum of Customer Marketing projects. Work closely with internal and 3rd-party platform providers to set sprint deliverables and ensure timely delivery of enhancements.
- Work with marketing peers and resources to ensure the delivery and execution of Cracker Barrel CRM & Loyalty customers segments audiences and promotions
- Review customer feedback across organizations to identify opportunities to improve the CRM & Loyalty Platforms and features and its myriad integration points.
- General program operations support for marketing web app operations member services training and finance teams.
- Understand and advocate the strategic business and customer priorities of the CRM & Loyalty marketing team.
- Keep up with emerging loyalty technologies and trends. Ensure the evolution of the customer marketing product roadmap in partnership with Marketing Leadership.
- Understanding of and experience using project management tools and techniques. Jira a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a multi-department multi-stakeholder environment where priorities and participation shift.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Product management skills and execution in all areas of a software development lifecycle: triage requirements analysis implementation quality assurance user acceptance testing rollout and ongoing support.
- Ability to effectively manage priorities across diverse stakeholders and systems.
- Leadership abilities – lead and influence teams across department teams to accomplish program projects and goals.
- Documentation skills (business processes root cause analysis business requirements etc.).
- Organization and follow up.
- Commitment to process and program excellence.
- Customer data strategy and analysis skills (SQL Excel skills understanding of customer database management).
- Strong business acumen. Ability to apply analytical and problem-solving skills towards development of product strategy and solutions to day-to-day issues.
- Flexible and adaptable to shifting priorities ambiguity and rapid change.
- Conceptual understanding of APIs and data delivery technologies.
- Strong 3rd-party and agency/vendor relationship-building and communication skills.
- Curious analytical deep understanding of customer data and the management and support of day-to-day operations of CRM & Loyalty Marketing Technology.
NOTE: Racism either overt or perpetuated through unconscious bias has no place at Cracker Barrel Old Country Store and both our Mission and People Promise are firmly rooted in the principle of valuing what everyone brings to the table. Our employees work hard to ensure that our brand which is grounded in genuine hospitality and nostalgia represents only what is good about those things. While our décor and food may harken back to earlier times our inclusive culture and beliefs about equality and diversity do not.