Job Responsibilities : Cyber Risk Analyst (Remote)
Salary : $82000 per year
Company : Victoria’s Secret
Location : Remote US
The Cyber Risk Analyst will join a team that is responsible for executing the VS&CO cyber risk program to ensure cyber risks are consistently and effectively identified prioritized and reported. The Cyber Risk Analyst will also execute the VS&Co third party program to identify and mitigate potential risks due to our relationship with external parties.
Cyber Risk Analyst
- Execute and mature security risk management framework including risk. methodology (FAIR) risk acceptance process and risk reporting.
- Maintain and mature security risk register.
- Identify risk scenarios for analysis.
- Peer review identified risks and analysis by other risk analysts.
- Gather analyze and report trends and metrics for cyber risks.
- Maintain documentation for the risk management program.
- Mature risk management dashboards and reports to inform risk prioritization risk remediation and management decision making.
- Execute third party risk management program.
- 1 year of experience in information security risk management and/or IT (Information Technology) audit fields.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology/Information Security/Mathematics/Business preferred.
- Strong analytical research and problem-solving skills.
- Experience participating in meetings with cross functional teams to collect data to support risk analysis.
- Excellent presentation verbal and written communication skills; comfortable with leading discussions among groups of 8-20.
- Knowledge of statistical concepts and probability.
- Knowledge of GRC technology platforms.
An equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race color religion gender gender identity national origin citizenship age disability sexual orientation marital status or any other protected category recognized by state federal or local laws. We only hire individuals authorized for employment in the United States.