Job Responsibilities : Quality Control Specialist – Legal Transcription QA
Salary : $16 per hour
Company : Allegis Transcription
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Conduct QA Assessments of new and existing Transcriptionists’ work product.
- Conduct QA Assessments of new and existing Digital Reporters’ work product.
- Prepare and deliver feedback for review.
- Conduct transcription performance coaching sessions through email phone and Zoom.
- Act as expert resource regarding coaching quality standards and requirements.
- Provide quality development exercises and feedback for new transcriptionists.
- Follow established processes and service level agreements.
- Work within established production levels for various tasks.
- Track and report information as requested.
- Provide special task transcription support as assigned and in accordance to business needs.
- Assist with other projects as assigned by managers.
- Legal Transcription experience: 2+ years.
- Transcription QA supervision or management experience
- Minimum Education: High school Diploma.
- Recommended Education: AA Degree or equivalent.
- Microsoft Office Suite experience at an Intermediate/Advanced level.
- Keyboarding at 60+ wpm.
- Excellent grammar spelling and punctuation skills.
- Able to listen to recordings and ascertain accurate transcription of audio.
- Customer service or similar experience ability to communicate and support.
- Experience providing written and direct feedback/information.
- Suitable work from home environment.
- High-speed internet.
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to be consistent.
- Ability to strictly adhere to guidelines and requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Excellent hearing. * Suitable work from home environment. * High-speed internet. * Exceptional attention to detail and ability to be consistent * Ability to strictly adhere to guidelines and requirements. * Excellent verbal and written communication skills strong communication and interpersonal skills. * Ability to sit for extended periods of time. * Excellent hearing.