Job Responsibilities : Online Tutor
Salary : $22 an hour
Company : Learn4Life
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
This list is illustrative only and is not intended to be a comprehensive list of tasks performed by this classification. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Tutor students in all subject areas based on various mediums or platforms such as online classes, virtual tutoring, one-on-one, and small group tutoring and based on the class and text notes they have collected
- Tutor students in the skills, such as literacy, technology, and access to online or virtual courses that will allow them to read and compute as well as to understand a variety of materials.
- Provide basic technical support with online course set up and access
- Determine from student notes and discussions the concepts that need to be taught or re-taught.
- Evaluate student binders, including calendars, class and text notes, book notes, etc.
- Establish and maintain control in the learning environments and to administer discipline in accordance with board policies, administrative regulations, and site policies and rules.
- Conduct mini lessons in the process of writing in all subject areas, study skills, and other aspects of course preparation.
- Conduct brainstorming and clustering sessions with students, as needed.
- Become familiar with the educational materials and resources available to teachers and students.
- Facilitate peer critique groups in the subject area labs, as needed.
Click Here : Apply Now