Job Responsibilities : Nutrition Manager – Temporary Work from Home Contract (86752096)
Salary : $55000 Per Year
Company : Sodexo Canada Ltd
Location : Temporarily remote CA
Grow your career with a company that shares your passion! Our Healthcare Division has an exciting new opportunity to join the Sodexo team as our next Nutrition Services Coordinator. This is temporary work from home contract position.
Sodexo is the global leader in services that improve Quality of Life an essential factor in individual and organizational performance. Operating in 67 countries we serve over 100 million consumers each day through our unique combination of services. We pride ourselves on being committed to the highest standard of Employment Equity and Diversity. By partnering with the Stop Hunger Foundation we have dedicated ourselves to a corporate responsibility by fighting hunger worldwide. Start your journey with Sodexo as we continue to grow across Canada!
How You’ll Make an Impact:
- Enter recipes linking ingredients to nutritionals in CBORD
- Menu configuration to meet site diet definitions and course compliance in CBORD
- Setting up new diet orders
- Linking allergens
- Testing environment (test patients menu changes printing)
- Generating reports in CBORD (nutritionals costing etc.)
- Liaising with Registered Dietitians and other project stakeholders
- Work can be done remotely some of the work can be done after business hours
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelors’ degree or Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management
- Registered Dietitian or Diet Tech experience
- Experience with CBORD
- Menu management experience in back end of program
- Ability to implement and execute project plans
- Compliance and commitment to patient safety responsibilities and corresponding hospital plans policies and procedures in order to ensure a safe environment and delivery of Food Services to patients
What Sodexo Can Offer You:
- Flexible work environment
- Competitive compensation & great employee benefits
- Training and development programs
- Countless opportunities for growth
- Corporate responsibility & sustainability
- 2021 Canada’s Best Diversity Employer
- 2021 Canada’s Greenest Employers
- 2020 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index featured company
- Progressive Aboriginal Relations (PAR) Program company – Gold Level
- And so much more!
Sodexo is committed to Employment Equity and Diversity. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of national origin race religion ethnic group age disability gender sexual preference sexual or gender identity status as a veteran or any other federal provincial or local protected class.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodation is available on request from candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Sodexo is committed to providing a safe and healthy working environment for our team members customers clients contractors business partners guests and members of the public with whom we regularly interact. As a provider of services in many client locations including hospitals long term care facilities and senior homes we require that all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Thank you for your interest in Sodexo.
Please note that only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Follow us on social media to see first-hand what we are all about!
LinkedIn: Sodexo Canada Careers
Facebook: Sodexo CA Jobs