Job Responsibilities : Assistant Marketing Manager, Broadcast Email
Salary : 89000 per Year
Company : Sephora
Location : Remote US
Job ID: 213222
Position: Assistant Marketing Manager Broadcast Email
Location: San Francisco – FSC / Remote Eligible
Sephora has been changing the face of prestige cosmetics since its debut in 1970s Paris. Sephora was acquired by luxury group Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton (LVMH) in 1997 then launched stateside in 1998 and is currently home to 300+ world-class brands – including its private label Sephora Collection. Sephora’s curated assortment features more than 14000 products including makeup skincare perfume hair care body care professional tools and more.
In Sephora Americas we belong to something beautiful. With a continued focus on diversity equity and inclusion we seek ways to create a sense of belonging where people can be their authentic selves. We embrace our unique talents and are proud of the passionate community we’ve built. With leaders who listen and inspire everyone is encouraged to be their best. Reimagine your future with Sephora.
Through original thinking pioneering action and disrupting the status quo our Digital team has transformed the beauty retail industry. From social to mobile to site to in-store technology Sephora is a leading digital player that builds innovative client experiences where the clients are always the focus. With a “Genius” designation on the L2 Digital IQ Index (seven years in a row) we’ll continue to set the pace for the industry…especially with you on our team.
Your role at Sephora:
As an Assistant Marketing Manager for Retention Marketing you will be responsible for managing Sephora’s high-performing email marketing program. You will play a key role in the end-to-end development of client-centric communication concept and lead campaign optimizations using data-driven insights. In this role you will help develop best-in-class marketing strategies that harness client loyalty to drive business goals. You will partner with Merchants Loyalty/Promotions Brand Marketing and Analytics delivering results that are highly visible and critical to online and offline sales for the company.
In addition you will:
- Support Marketing Manager in executing daily email campaigns and contributing to larger strategic business initiatives.
- Define develop and execute campaigns that detail cross-functional business objectives creative direction and key content and segmentation strategies.
- Responsible for defining segmentation strategies to expand personalization and channel engagement.
- Analyze consolidate and socialize key wins future recommendations and test results with stakeholders.
- Review and QA all emails to ensure correct content linking tracking and all creative business objectives are met.
- Keep a strong pulse on email industry trends and innovation to deliver an optimized client experience and maintain best in class performance.
- Support Retention Marketing team in special projects and initiatives.
We’re excited about you if you have:
- 2+ years planning and developing email campaigns or similar marketing campaigns.
- Analytical and data-driven with experience tracking performance and optimizing metrics to hit sales goals.
- Adaptable self-starter with high degree of motivation and ability to manage multiple projects with a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to work extremely well across functions in a highly matrixed fast paced organization.
- High attention to detail with excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Excellent written verbal and presentation skills.
- Strong communication and organizational skills; extremely detail-oriented
- BA with a degree in Marketing or related field.
While at Sephora you’ll enjoy…
- Meaningful Rewards: Sephora offers comprehensive medical benefits generous vacation and holiday time off an employee discount free beauty product gifts from brand partners and so much more. Details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://jobs.sephora.com/USA/content/Our-Perks/?locale=en_US.
- Diversity Inclusion & Belonging: We pledge to create a beauty community where everyone’s uniqueness is celebrated respected and honored. We will drive diversity equity and inclusion in all aspects of our business—ensuring that our employees brand partners suppliers and our clients feel a sense of belonging in store online and in our workplaces. We believe in demonstrating our values with action!
- Beauty & Beyond: Every day we reimagine beauty discover new brands and influence positive change. Together we inspire our clients empower people and help them become the best versions of themselves. We think this is beautiful.
- Endless Evolution: You will learn with innovators artists and experts in every field. As our business evolves so will you. Here you’re empowered to choose your own path accelerate your growth and be your best. As part of our family and the LVMH community your options are endless.
- Creativity Unleashed: At Sephora you’re encouraged to explore innovate and have funwhile working with diverse clients teams and leaders. You won’t just partner with iconic brands; you’ll help build them. We value your curiosity your drive for success and the emotional connections you make. Together we’re defining the future of beauty.
- Bold Authenticity: Being bold and different has made us a global beauty and retail leader. At Sephora we celebrate diversity embrace your unique and winning spirit and believe that real beauty is being authentically you.You are what sets us apart.
As a condition of employment Sephora requires all newly hired employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date unless they have requested and received an exemption due to a qualifying medical condition a sincerely held religious belief or practice or a requirement by law.
Sephora is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis ofrace religion color national origin ancestry citizenship gender gender identity sexual orientation age marital status military/veteran status or disability status. Sephora is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
Sephora will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.