Job Responsibilities : Online Academic Clinical Support Liaison – Work From Home
Salary : $17 per hour
Company : Galen College of Nursing
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : Graduate
- Review post-licensure and graduate students’ proposals for practicum placement based upon programmatic requirements.
- Collaborate with post-licensure and graduate Program Directors to navigate unique situations or proposals.
- Serve as a liaison between the College student and practicum site to ensure compliance with credentialing and affiliation agreements.
- Monitor and facilitate stakeholders’ submission of required documentation screening and verification reports for compliance with programmatic requirements.
- Identify review or establish current affiliation agreements in collaboration with Compliance Directors of Clinical Education and other internal stakeholders Program Directors Student Support Liaisons and Practicum Site Representatives.
- Develop monitor and maintain affiliation agreements for post-licensure and graduate programs to ensure that they are current and are in compliance with regulatory standards for practicum experiences.
- Publish a list of approved practicum sites for review by internal stakeholders.
- Provide problem-solving skills in support of students’ selection of qualified preceptors and appropriate practicum affiliation sites.
- Provide regular updates to post-licensure and graduate practicum faculty and Program Directors regarding students’ compliance with practicum requirements location of practicum experiences and preceptors contract information.
- Manage all required practicum documentation in the Learning Management System.
- Anticipate future practicum needs based upon student enrollment and practicum site availability.
- Research and recommend appropriate agencies or organizations that meet the identified educational requirements for post licensure and graduate practicum experiences.
- Serve as a resource for questions related to preceptor orientation processes and required documents.
- Participate in Online Professional Advisory Council and program-specific curriculum meetings.