Job Responsibilities : Community Manager
Salary : $55000 Per Year
Company : Alida
Location : Remote CA
Alida believes in a world where customers are the ultimate source of truth. A world where the best business decisions are those made with customers not for them.
Our team is reimagining how businesses make their decisions through our award-winning Total Experience Management (TXM) platform. We work with some of the world’s top companies like Twitter Red Bull and J.Crew to help them build stronger brands happier workplaces winning product portfolios and lasting customer relationships. We’re backed by some of the most respected names in business including Round13 OMERS Ventures Georgian W Capital and Vistara Growth. Through their support we’ve raised over $50M in the last year!
The Alida team are high-performers who are committed to being bold and curious while always leading with empathy and authenticity. We’re looking for talented people who thrive in a fast-paced environment and are keen to make an impact by bringing their big ideas to life. As a digital-first culture grounded in agility Alida has intentionally built a hybrid work environment where our employees can choose when they’d like to work from home or come into the office to engage with their peers.
In this client-facing role you will support the engagement and health of insight communities by executing a range of projects for our clients using our SaaS platforms within the Professional Services team. Our clients depend on Alida for timely and accurate delivery of these projects to keep their communities healthy. This role provides an exciting opportunity to assist Fortune 500 organizations gather actionable insights and to advance within Professional Services or other departments such as Customer Success.
- Plan and execute community member engagement and community health initiatives such as:
- Member Hub Engagement Services: Compose and post engaging content such as shareback hub posts and newsletters
- Community Health Services: Executing community relaunch and deploying engagement surveys
- Governance and Coaching Services: Updating engagement calendar and survey author ride-alongs
- Program and deploy community surveys using proprietary SaaS platform
- Support Customer Success & Sales by working with the customer towards the adoption of best practices provided by Alida
- Inspire the customer to think strategically about how the community can support their business needs by supporting day-to-day tactical functions
- Provide exceptional service
Desired Skills and Experiences
- Post-secondary educational degree preferably in Marketing or Communications
- 2 – 3 years of marketing project management or client management experience
- Attention to detail with excellent writing editing and proofreading skills
- Excellent time management organizational project management and communication skills
- Proven ability to work in a cross-functional and fast-paced environment
- Progressive mindset with a can-do-attitude and strong initiative
- Strong aptitude for technology and ability/desire to learn new software
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word Excel PowerPoint)
- Basic understanding of market research
- Previous experience with digital survey tools
We can’t wait to meet you!
We understand that applying for a new position takes effort and want to thank you in advance for taking the time to introduce yourself.
At Alida we’re dedicated to fostering an environment where our employees feel heard valued and included.
We believe that a diverse team is a core pillar in building better products and services for our global customers and we strongly encourage applications from all people regardless of race religion gender age disability status or sexual orientation.
Follow us at www.alida.com and engage with us on LinkedIn Twitter and Instagram.