Job Responsibilities : Pardot Specialist
Salary : $14 per hour
Company : PayPal
Location : Remote US
Every day at PayPal, we are changing the way the world does business by challenging the status quo, innovating and enabling business between millions of people across the globe. What we do at PayPal has never been done before and it has a tremendous impact! We build BIG and NEW products to drive worldwide commerce. Be it the next mobile payments solution, or a high availability money movement platform, we solve problems on a scale you just can’t find elsewhere. PayPal continues to push the boundaries of technology by investing in individuals who passionately believe in the potential of innovative technologies that make up a global marketplace
For more information on PayPal, visit https://about.paypal-corp.com. For PYPL financial information, visit https://investor.paypal-corp.com.
- Deep hands-on experience in building B2B marketing programs using Pardot to help drive highly qualified leads into the sales funnel.
- Intimately familiar with Pardot lead qualification process (grading & scoring).
- Knowledge to Account based Marketing
- Excellent understanding of Engagement studio in setting up lead nurturing programs.
- Good knowledge of setting up & managing Salesforce & Pardot connectors.
- Well versed in best practises for administering Pardot ecosystem.
- Agile mindset and strong business acumen to help drive conversions.
Breadth Type: Narrow
- Working knowledge of SFMC will be a plus.
- Technology architecture & development.
Education & Experience required:
- Pardot specialist certifications
- Innovation, Design or Product management degree with some Computer engineering education / certifications / experience.
- Multiple year experience in delivering engineering focused products in Agile and Lean environment.
- Essential experience in managing multiple small/medium workstreams in parallel.
- Digital marketing experiences a big plus