Job Responsibilities : Customer Service Agent
Salary : $18 an hour
Company : Elephant Insurance
Location : Remote
Educational requirements : High School
- Inbound telephone calls assisting customers with a variety of customer service issues including policy amendments cancellations renewals and billing inquires.
- Maintains solid customer relationships by handling their questions and concerns with speed and professionalism.
- Works closely with customer accounting to resolve billing and account questions.
- Researches new issues and documents steps for customer service procedures.
- Performs data entry and uses insurance customer service software programs.
- Excellent communication abilities are essential.
- Call Customers about changes to their policies.
- Handles billing and collection calls.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- College degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Professional customer service focused attitude
- Experience with Microsoft Office is preferred specifically Word Excel and Outlook.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills required
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- Analytical and basic mathematical abilities is a plus
- Able to obtain a Personal Insurance License through the Elephant training program