Job Responsibilities : Associate Consulting Engineer
Salary : $17 per hour
Company : CDW
Location : Remote
Educational requirements : Associate Degree
- Pre-Sales – listen and observe sales activities understand the customer needs asks appropriate questions. Provide in-depth technical expertise on specific platforms and applications supporting solution architecture.
- Planning – participate in kick off meetings. Communicate customer information and requirements with the project team. Review Statement of Work (SOW) validating scope and tactical project requirements.
- Design – read design documents and contribute to the development of customer solutions. Participate in joint technology design sessions providing technical analysis on implementation sequencing.
- Implementation – perform assigned engagement activities as directed. Install configure and test hardware and applications based on design specification client environment and solution topology. Consider platform interoperability equipment/OS upgrades and updates to meet agreed upon hardware standards and manufacturer/CDW standard methodologies.
- Operations – Participate in remediation for post incident reviews. Recognize opportunity for resolution and own what is needed to drive resolution identify and recommend support process improvements. Contribute to Wiki forums and provide feedback/questions to stimulate discussion intellectual capital and continuous process improvement.
- Authorized to work for CDW in the United States; immigration sponsorship (H-1B TN etc.) is not currently available for this position.
- Valid U.S. driver’s license
- BA/BS including concentration in; Telecommunications Computer Science Engineering or related discipline or one of the following:
- Associate degree in Telecommunications Computer Science Engineering or related technology focused concentration plus 1 year of relevant practical experience or;
- 3+ years relevant practical experience in switch routers firewalls or wireless or;
- 1 year relevant practical experience plus one or more applicable technology related certifications (certifications to be in active standing)
- Physically able to lift up to 50 lbs. of equipement
- Ability to travel up to 10% (can vary by location)
- Ability to work select weekends and/or after hours when business needs arise
- Experience in planning deployment and operational support of advanced technologies and applications
- system administration experience
Click Here : Apply Now