Job Responsibilities : Account Executive – Remote – Altus Marketing
Salary : $55,000 – $70,000 a year
Company : Altus Marketing
Location : Remote US
Whether you’re working to end poverty protect our nation’s natural resources rescue abused and neglected animals serve our nation’s military and first responders or minister to those who are suffering we can help galvanize donors around your cause. As a local ministry or social service organization federated nonprofit or even a growing national organization you’ve had to settle for the same fundraising you would have had with Gutenberg – no customization no intelligent segmentation no frills. At Altus Marketing you don’t need to settle. Your Altus Marketing team isn’t just innovative direct marketing fundraising professionals. We’ve brought together veterans of rescue missions ministries federated and membership organizations. They aren’t just fundraising experts; they’re experts who understand your unique challenges.
The Account Executive exhibits smart thinking that reflects client objectives has an aptitude for written and verbal communications attention to detail and the ability to interface with other agency departments for the benefit of the client.
- Oversees and executes the day-to-day responsibilities associated with a client’s direct response fundraising program
- Demonstrates a solid knowledge of CRM Digital Data and Direct Response Marketing as well as knowledge of the client’s programs
- Participates in annual planning budget and project meetings for assigned clients
- Provides guidance and recommendations for each account to identify what and how short- and long-term needs may be met.
- Develops long-term strategic plans designed to ensure client satisfaction by identifying client issues market challenges/opportunities and developing new and unique solutions to meet client objectives
- Assists Account Supervisor and Account Director in preparation of annual and seasonal marketing plans results reviews QBR’s and other client presentations
- Provides Account Supervisor with documentation for pricing worksheets and billing
- Builds and maintains relationships with clients to understand client goals and objectives
- Performs day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining information files and processing paperwork including postage requests and purchase orders
- Oversees direct response fundraising projects from launch through completion to ensure accurate and timely delivery of a defined scope of work
- Keeps Account Supervisor up-to-date on projects solicits input and identifies opportunities for business improvement
- Serves as point of contact for providing files to client for review and approval. Communicates all changes to applicable parties
- Approves key client creative prior to initial client review
- Oversees the review and approval of initial copy and creative concepts print and/or digital proofs laser sign-offs and live digital test sends releasing art to production and handling inspection and distribution of client samples
Data & Analytics
- Creates data processing instructions for direct mail projects; maintains all documents and data files for each client’s program
- Interprets data and creates mail matrices for direct mail projects ensuring all key team members have access to and clarity of campaign specifics
- Performs quality control measures including but not limited to: data counts and dumps personalization and insertion sign-offs. Communicates all changes to applicable parties
- Assists Account Supervisor with regular campaign analysis and reporting duties
- Oversees the development and delivery of client QBR’s and other milestone reporting
- As assigned and/or requested by senior management
- Knowledge of direct response marketing and/or fundraising
- Exemplary attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects; a resourceful self-starter who can take initiative and follow through on projects from concept to completion
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word Excel and PowerPoint and basic understanding of analytics
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) or equivalent from accredited college or university or equivalent experience
- 2-3+ years of direct response marketing and/or fundraising experience
- 2-3+ years account management experience
- Proven track record of building trust-based consultative client relationships
- Formal or informal project management experience a plus
To help you stay energized engaged and inspired we offer a wide range of benefits including a comprehensive healthcare support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax recharge and be there for the people you care about.
Altus Marketing a Moore company is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion gender gender identity or expression sexual orientation national origin genetics disability age or veteran status. Altus Marketing a Moore company is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.