Job Responsibilities : IT Support Analyst Intern (Temporary & Hybrid)
Salary : $62000 Per Year
Company : Westminster Savings Credit Union
Location : Remote CA
TEAM LOCAL is hiring
Built on over 75 years as a BC credit union Prospera Credit Union is a community-based purpose-driven organization that offers a full range of financial products and services. Prospera is British Columbia’s fourth-largest credit union with $9 billion in assets and 120000 members. With 26 branches Prospera is proud to serve communities from Vancouver through the Fraser Valley and to the Okanagan. It’s our vision to help build vibrant healthy communities thriving local enterprises and financially empowered people.
We are currently seeking an IT Support Analyst Intern for our Business Technology Solutions team. This position is responsible for responding to all technical/systems service requests from employees of PCU and its subsidiaries via phone or email as well as performing desktop and peripheral breaks/fixes. In addition to providing remote support the position will be responsible for providing desktop technical support to internal customers of PCU and its subsidiaries. This opportunity is for a 6-month contract.
What you’ll do:
- Respond to tickets for internal customers having problems with software hardware and associated peripheral devices. Investigate the nature of problems (such as malfunctioning hardware devices associated printers peripherals and software issues) and correct them as necessary.
- Manage Technology Service Requests in Service Now.
- Provide mobile device laptop desktop maintenance support and troubleshooting. Perform all onsite support of the PCU applications at the desktop level. Complete service requests and incidents within specified time periods.
- Assist with the implementation of new installs customizations licenses testing moves upgrades and changes to all End Point Devices/Peripherals including laptop desktop and communication devices.
- Perform installations of LAN cables and connection to switches switch patch panel cables at sites and network cables to wall jacks.
- Conduct software/hardware asset management inventory tracking and database management and implementation of software licenses.
- Ensure privacy security and anti-virus protection of all applications and systems; Manage MS security technologies and firewalls.
- Participate in project work and operational support as necessary.
- Complete other related duties as assigned.
- And Other duties as assigned.
What you bring:
- Working towards a post-secondary certificate in applications/information technology or an equivalent combination of education and work experience in information technology.
- 6 months to 3 years of relevant experience
- Microsoft Professional Certifications or working towards them.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills both technical and non-technical.
- Strong project support time management organizational analytical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to deal with all levels of personnel build and maintain relationships exercise discretion on confidential matters and work independently.
- Willingness to upgrade skills on an ongoing basis.
- Knowledge of; TCP/IP DHCP DNS VoIP and cloud technologies (Office 365 Azure Teams).
Cultivate trusting relationships: We are local at heart aligned in our purpose to help our members communities and team thrive.
Empower and enable others: We give each other the space trust and tools to succeed.
Lead with curiosity: We approach all circumstances with curiosity and a drive for continuous learning and improvement.
Embrace change and execute with purpose: We plan with agility take action and pivot to deliver results.
Thrive as One Team: We collaborate because it strengthens us.
What’s in it for you?
Inclusive equitable and accessible workplace: All team members are valued respected and heard. We learn from each other’s differences gaining strength through our people and our perspectives.
Career Advancement! We are committed to our employee’s growth and development and we want to see you soar.
Fun & Camaraderie. We care deeply about our members and our employees and we want the hours you spend with us to be fun rewarding and sometimes lighthearted. We like to work hard play hard have fun and be there for each other.
Hybrid Opportunity! This role participates in our flexible work program. Our approach to flexibility is simple- Work from home our corporate centre or a branch location based on the type of work you’re doing. Bottom line is we want your best work no matter what location you’re working from on any given day.
Show me the money! We offer competitive pay a personalized benefits program and a generous defined contribution pension plan.
Community Focused. We care about giving back to the communities we live work and play in. We participate in many community-minded activities throughout the year.
Great Place to Work. We are committed to employee engagement and have achieved the Great Place to Work certification 3 years in a row.
Please apply for this single opportunity on www.prospera.ca/About/Careers