Job Responsibilities : This browser isn’t supported by Indeed
Salary : $50000 per year
Company : SEIU 775 Benefits Group
Location : Remote US
Who We Are:
SEIU 775 Benefits Group’s mission is to improve the skills health and sustainability of the caregiver workforce through innovating and high-quality benefits and programs.
Leading with innovation and technology we partner with government labor and private industries to serve over more than 50000 caregivers throughout Washington state. Together we deliver high-quality high-impact benefits including health care training secure retirement and job matching to these front-line essential workers.
We are a nonprofit – passionate about revolutionizing the future of in-home care and are looking for others to join our smart collaborative and kind team.
The Details: *
Location: Headquartered in Downtown Seattle remote work possible from AZ CA CO FL OR TN VA WA
Work Schedule: Our typical business hours are 8:30-5:00 Monday-Friday. Some nights and weekends may be required.
Travel Requirements: Up to 20%
Category: Full-Time FLSA Exempt Regular Union
Physical Requirements: Must be able to sit and stand for long periods of the day.
About the Position: *
Reporting to the Manager of Customer Relations the Customer Relations Project Specialist will create and coordinate thoughtful resolutions to customer service issues raised by internal and external stakeholders seeking guidance from their supervisor as needed. This position is the focus of student and stakeholder concerns with respect to their benefits delivered by the SEIU 775 Benefits Group. This position offers logistical and special projects support to the Customer Experience team. The incumbent will facilitate the operational needs of the Member Resource Center as new products and projects are launched.
You Will: *
- Assess escalated customer service issues and triage appropriately;
- Personally resolve complex and sensitive customer service matters seeking guidance on responses as needed working from a CRM case queue;
- Support colleagues with handling and resolving caregiver issues that are of medium complexity;
- Coordinate with other internal departments to ensure support for caregivers the call center and employers;
- Document and communicate processes and decisions on behalf of the Customer Experience Team;
- Support specialty projects and support operational needs on behalf of internal customers particularly for the Training Partnership including enrollment and registration of caregivers into classes;
- Capture caregiver customer requirements for facing technology challenges and other emerging areas;
- Foster communication and rapport with caregivers to create positive service experience outcomes;
- Preparation of draft reports and presentations for key stakeholders as needed;
- Provide daily reports and attend regular meetings with stakeholders;
- Teach and guide new team members (as needed);
- Perform other duties as assigned.
You Will Need to Have: *
- Ability to review and analyze data;
- Skills in creative thinking and development of process improvement;
- Experience in handling difficult customer service interactions;
- Experience documenting and escalating customer concerns;
- Comfort in collaborating with stakeholders;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds/cultures;
- Strong personal planning motivation and time management skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgement;
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team;
- Comfort with initiating and experiencing change;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Computer literacy and a willingness and ability to learn the organization’s technology tools.
It Will Be Great if You Have: *
- Minimum of 2 years non-profit or similar experience preferred;
- Experience with non-profits unions and health care a plus;
- Experience with Excel Tableau and Salesforce a plus.
Statement of Affirmative Action*
SEIU 775 Benefits Group is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race color ancestry religion sex national origin sexual orientation age citizenship marital status disability gender identity or Veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time