Job Responsibilities : Content Manager, Scotia Digital
Salary : $61000 Per Year
Company : Scotiabank
Location : Remote CA
Requisition ID: 152715
Join a purpose driven winning team committed to results in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
Scotia Digital is an innovation hub with a clear and well-supported mandate to transform the way banking technology is delivered by re-imaging the customer experience to deliver new digital value propositions. We have the support and experience of one of the world’s largest banks behind us and a talented and growing team of industry leaders driving us forward.
Do you want to help us reinvent how people bank? At Scotia Digital we are passionate about transforming the customer experience.
We’re looking to fill our team with influencers makers creators and leaders who are flexible curious adventurous versatile and responsive; and who are ready to roll up their sleeves in a collaborative and productive environment to get things done.
By joining our team you will make an impact on our customers the banking industry and ultimately the world.
About the role
You will contribute to the overall success of the eCommerce Content Management Team in Canada by supporting the Scotiabank Wealth portfolios of business. Ensuring specific individual goals plans initiatives are executed and delivered in support of the team’s business strategies and objectives. Ensures all activities conducted are compliant with governing regulations internal policies and procedures.
Is this role right for you?
- Champion a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships systems and knowledge.
- Complete web content requests on time and in accordance with the Bank’s quality branding accessibility and design guidelines.
- Monitor and maintain site health performance (quality assurance accessibility and SEO) across all pages in your portfolio.
- Implement always-on personalization initiatives for your portfolios of business. Scaling A/B testing framework across key pages in your portfolio focused on driving meaningful customer impact and revenue.
- Use competitive knowledge or industry trends to propose develop and test new innovative content for your portfolios that support the business the brand and differentiate Scotiabank from other financial institutions.
- Understand how the Bank’s risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
- Actively pursue effective and efficient operations of your respective areas in accordance with Scotiabank’s Values Code of Conduct and Global Sales Principles while ensuring adequacy adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational compliance AML/ATF/sanctions and conduct risk.
- Champion a high-performance environment and contribute to an inclusive work environment.
Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed in this role?
- Content management expertise with a solid understanding of website design user/customer experience content management systems HTML and Photoshop
- Ability to ensure website content has a consistent look and feel and is formatted to established standards
- Experience using content management platforms website testing and personalization tools and web analytics tools (Adobe platform experience is an asset)
- Knowledge of web analytics visualizing data and data reporting for a broad audience (ie. stakeholders peers business partners etc.)
- Experience in translating business strategy into digital experience through of mix of personalization and A/B testing
- Understanding of the impact of content and use SEO to analyze website traffic and user engagement metrics to drive optimizations
- Understanding of the customer journey and how “discovery” integrates into the entire journey map
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment changing focus and priority as needed
- Experience using Adobe Experience Manager is preferred
- Practical experience with Agile development methodologies
- French and/or Spanish language skills written and verbal are an asset
What’s in it for you?
- We have an inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity and curiosity and celebrates success!
- We provide you with the tools and technology needed to create meaningful customer experiences
- You’ll get to work with and learn from diverse industry leaders who have hailed from top technology companies around the world
- We hire you for your talent — not just a job — so you can grow with us. We’ll equip you for success not only in your role but also in your career as a whole
- Dress codes don’t apply here: being comfortable does
- Our work from home social channel offers weekly virtual yoga social events learning opportunities and contests to share current experiences & promote wellbeing in our new remote environment
- Access to thousands of online and in-person courses so you can hone your current skills or learn new ones
- A competitive rewards package that includes a base salary a performance bonus company matching programs on pension and profit sharing paid vacation personal & sick days medical vision and dental benefits that start from day one and much more!
- Free shuttle service to and from Union Station onsite subsidized cafeteria with a chef and an onsite fitness center *
- Some of our perks & onsite offerings will be offline as we continue to monitor federal and provincial regulations around COVID-19.
Working Arrangement: Remote / Hybrid
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: for every future we help our customers their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice products and services including personal and commercial banking wealth management and private banking corporate and investment banking and capital markets.
At Scotiabank we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including but not limited to an accessible interview site alternate format documents ASL Interpreter or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process please let our Recruitment team know. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.