Job Responsibilities : Work from Home Jobs OKC
Salary : $25000 per year
Company : Mid-Del School District
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
SALARY SCHEDULE: SCHEDULE J-T
DEPARTMENT: MID-DEL TECHNOLOGY CENTER
FLSA STATUS: NON-EXEMPT
To assist the instructor in maintaining appropriate classroom activities and environment in order that students may learn effectively.
- High school diploma or general education degree required. Bachelor’s preferred.
- To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge skill and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide aid to the Dropout Recovery Instructor by assisting with student coursework questions and classroom management/rules.
- Provide weekly feedback to the Instructor regarding student progress and concerns.
- Transition to lead instructor in the event of the Instructor’s absence.
- Work with the instructor and students to develop an individualized MDTC career awareness plan through mentoring activities such as college or tech center program visits job site visits etc.
- Assists students individually or in groups with lesson assignments to present or reinforce learning concepts.
- Assists in administering and grading student work/examinations in a timely manner.
- Perform general clerical duties as assigned such as typing data entry answering the phone and filing.
- Additional duties that may be assigned by immediate supervisor or above.
LANGUAGE AND GRAMMAR SKILLS:
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions short correspondence and memos. Ability to compose and write grammatically correct correspondence and memos.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts interest commissions proportions percentages area circumference and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written oral diagram schedule form or blueprint form.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to sit use hands to handle or feel objects tools or controls; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand walk and reach with hands and arms.
The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision distance vision color vision peripheral vision depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. To ensure continuity of services remote work may be necessary in the event of a health crisis or disruptive situation that requires the closing of school and/or office buildings. An employee’s eligibility for remote work will be determined by the superintendent of schools. Expectations and guidelines for remote work will be distributed by the employee’s supervisor based on his/her role and responsibilities.
Please note that job descriptions are not intended and should not be construed to be exhaustive lists of all responsibilities skills efforts or working conditions associated with a job. They are intended to be accurate reflections of those principal job elements essential for making fair hiring and pay decisions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions