Job Responsibilities : IT Support Technician – Remote Customer Support
Salary : 64000 per Year
Company : CACI
Location : Remote US
Job Category: Information Technology
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: None
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Type of Travel: Continental US
What You’ll Get to Do:
As the Remote Support Technician you are responsible for resolving IT hardware and software infrastructure (servers network security etc.) issues using systems analysis techniques and procedures to ensure appropriate function of hardware software or system functional specifications. Analyzes troubleshoots and resolves issues with IT infrastructure including user systems servers storage and network connectivity. Provides system administration for assigned infrastructure and establishes and maintains security as it relates to users. Applies security patches and operating system upgrades to ensure the security and integrity of the technical environment. Supports new infrastructure projects. Maintains all configuration documentation for assigned infrastructure
More About the Role:
- Offering desktop computer support to our remote employees including OCONUS.
- Re-image configures installs and supports desktop computers laptop computers printers monitors and other general peripherals to remote employees.
- Safeguard computer data during all support transactions.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues with the use of remote-control tools.
- Support Microsoft Office 365 VDI (VMware) and Active Directory products.
- Work closely with internal and external IT support teams.
- Create track and document small package shipments (laptops and peripherals).
- Follow customer service best practices during phone and email communications while following information security policies.
- Effectively document support procedures.
- Document support notes and progress in incident management system.
- Adhere to established service level agreements (SLA).
- Train junior staff and provide technical guidance for the service desk as appropriate
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- A.A. or B.S. Degree in Information Technology or related field. Relevant experience will be considered instead of an AA or BS degree.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to develop alternative solutions.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other others work independently and experience knowledge base articles.
- Display a commitment to quality and strong multi-tasking skills.
- Experience configuring and administering Microsoft Office 365; exposure to Microsoft Azure AD a plus. Or – Experience with Active Directory Azure AD Group Policy and O365.
- Knowledge of mobile devices and network technologies of LAN WAN VPN DNS and TCP/IP.
- Excellent hardware troubleshooting experience (Dell) in a Windows environment.
- Good attention to detail and strong writing skills.
- Team-oriented and skilled in working within a collaborative environment.
- Ability to lift and carry a minimum of 30lbs.
- Extensive walking may be required
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years the principles of CACI’s unique character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence Defense and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
As a federal contractor CACI is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination requirements. All new hires are required to report their vaccination status.