Job Responsibilities : Vacation Home Housekeeping – $25 per hr
Salary : $25 an hour
Company : Vacasa
Location : Remote US
We started with just one home and an idea: to bring homeowners and renters together with smart technology and caring local teams. Today we’re the largest full-service vacation rental company in North America thanks to the people who give us their best every day. You’ll fit right in here if you’re curious entrepreneurial and thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
Why Housekeeping at Vacasa
We take pride in our work knowing our tireless efforts provide peace of mind. We’re the vacation heroes—giving guests a spotless first impression and setting the tone for an unforgettable experience. With us you’re more than just a housekeeper you’re a keeper of the house.
What we’re looking for
We’re searching for an exceptional individual to join our team as a Housekeeper in McCall ID. This person is a hard-working individual who will embody our values while maintaining the supreme cleanliness of our homes.
Hours can and will vary weekly and seasonally based on business needs.
What you’ll do
- Professionally clean and maintain Vacasa properties using cleaning procedures and products in conformance with prescribed company standards
- Sweeping vacuuming mopping dusting and washing all surfaces
- Move all reasonably portable furniture in rooms to clean under and behind
- Assist with laundry as needed
- Create a welcoming environment for our guests and owners by ensuring homes are clean and cared for
- Identify and note any damages to homes. Create maintenance tickets as necessary
- Collect and remove trash and debris
- Meet and maintain required Housekeeping metrics
- Attend all mandatory individual and team meetings
- Replenish consumable items such as soaps and paper products
- Maintain hot tubs as needed; no experience necessary – we offer on-site training
- Other responsibilities as assigned – because every day looks different
The skills you’ll need and position requirements
- Reliable transportation
- Smartphone and personal email address
- Weekend availability
- Attention to detail
- No experience required we’re happy to train you!
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time bend stoop squat kneel and lift over 20 pounds
- $25 per hour during peak summer months 5/30-10/2/2022
What you’ll get
- Health/dental/vision insurance—100% coverage option based on hours worked
- Employer Sponsored & Voluntary Supplemental Benefits based on hours worked
- 401K retirement savings plan with immediate 100% company match on the first 6% you contribute
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts based on hours worked
- Paid vacation & sick days
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- All the equipment you’ll need to be successful
- Great colleagues and culture
- Please visit our careers page to review our full benefits offerings
Vacasa is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate against applicants based upon race color religion sex (including pregnancy gender identity and sexual orientation) national origin age disability genetic information or other classes protected by applicable law. Veterans are encouraged.
Vacasa is committed to maintaining a safe and productive work environment. Possession use or being under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs in the workplace is prohibited.
Some positions may require that you drive a personal vehicle and/or company vehicle for work purposes. Employees who are required to drive a personal vehicle must have reliable transportation a valid driver’s license and be at least 18 years of age. Employees who are required to drive a company vehicle must have a valid driver’s license be at least 21 years of age and have been a licensed driver for no less than 3 years.
An offer of employment for this role will be contingent upon the successful completion of a background check.