Job Responsibilities : Recruiter III – (B3)
Salary : $55000 per year
Company : Applied Materials
Location : Remote US
Applied Materials is the World’s No.1 leader in materials engineering solutions used to produce virtually every new chip and advanced display in the world. Our innovations make possible™ the technology shaping the future.
We are looking for a forward-thinking recruiter who is inspired by building and shaping the future to attract the talent most suited to driving Applied Materials’ success and making a better future possible.
This position is remote in the US.
- Design winning talent solutions to attract diverse and passive talent
- Leverage data and talent insights to influence sourcing decisions and hiring outcomes
- Drive operation excellence – fully knowledgeable of recruiting process with rigorous attention to detail
- Support hiring managers through recruiting process and tools that helps them become talent ambassadors
- Leverage current sourcing and recruiting tools and technologies to optimize sourcing and recruiting efforts
Required Skills & Experience
- Previous recruiting sourcing experience ideally in same or similar industry
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in sourcing and/or recruiting ideally for technical talent
- Proficient in HR recruiting technology (Workday or relevant applicant tracking system)
- Problem solve independently
- Communicate clearly and effectively
- Demonstrated organizational skills – must be able to multi-task and operate in fast-paced environment
- Four-year degree or equivalent experience
Years of Experience:
4 – 7 Years
Applied Materials is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color national origin citizenship ancestry religion creed sex sexual orientation gender identity age disability veteran or military status or any other basis prohibited by law.