Job Responsibilities : Remote Customer Service Representative
Salary : $14 per hour
Company : Thermo Fisher Scientific
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
As a remote Customer Care Colleague, you will work from your home while holding yourself accountable for your success and proactively supporting our customers. Successful colleagues in this role are confident decision makers, enjoy problem solving, have technical proficiency, love working within a virtual setting, and have a passion for providing outstanding assistance to their customers via inbound and outbound phone calls, email and live chat.
- Provide support to our customers by processing orders, requests for pricing, product availability, order status, delivery, and billing questions.
- Resolve customer complaints and call out issues as appropriate with the goal of first contact resolution.
- Answer product or service inquiries, troubleshoot and support our customers in facilitating communication for technical assistance.
- Follow established performance metrics including but not limited to quality standards, after call work (ACW), adherence (ADH) and follow-up on all actions.
- Assist in working to increase revenue by offering substitutes and/or alternative products where applicable.
How you will get there:
- High school graduate or equivalent, bachelor’s degree preferred, or a similar combination of education and experience.
- Internet service and access to connect hard wired directly to your internet router.
- A private, distraction free, designated workspace is required. A separate room with a door is recommended.
- 2+ years of experience in a customer service role, customer call center experience a plus
- Experience working in an office environment also a plus