Job Responsibilities : Medical Scribe (Remote)
Salary : $17 an hour
Company : Forward
Location : Remote US
Forward is on a bold mission to make high quality healthcare available to a billion people across the globe. We’re building the world’s most advanced healthcare platform from the ground up combining hardware software and doctors under one roof.
We’re quickly expanding our team and looking for a Medical Scribe who is hardworking and committed to helping Forward rebuild our country’s broken healthcare system.
Press and Videos:
Virtual Tour of Forward [YouTube]
Health Moves Forward [CEO Blog Post]
Series D Funding Funds Doctor-led Programs [TechCrunch]
Forward – What Quality Healthcare Should Look Like [Mashable]
Primary Care Start-ups Vying for 170B Market [Business Insider]
The Pivot to Virtual Care [Chief Medical Officer @ Stanford Medicine]
The Meaning of Trans Broken-Arm Syndrome [USA Today]
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Drive the technology behind a completely new primary care experience. We’ve traded in notepads and keyboards for human conversation and real-time collaboration between doctor and patient.
- Generate comprehensive medical records to optimize doctor time and enable robust 24/7 care for our members.
- Gain valuable clinical experience working alongside world-class doctors in delivering patient-centered comprehensive primary care services in a concierge-style model.
- You’ll have the flexibility to work remotely.
- Work approximately 30-40 hours per week.
- Compensation is $17/hr. This role does not include medical or dental benefits.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Responsible. You take ownership for your work and you operate with a high level of ownership confidentiality and attention to detail.
- Tech savvy. You have strong technology intuition with exceptional typing speed and accuracy.
- Constantly improving. You are quick to pick up new skills tools and operational processes and relentlessly competitive to improve performance with them.
- Reliable. You have a track record of met SLAs or quotas and great follow-through on tasks.
- Calm under pressure. When the pressure to perform increases you bring a calm head and a positive attitude.
- Passionate about healthcare and helping people. Educational or professional experience in healthcare medicine and life sciences a big plus.
- Articulate. You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Internet: You must have wired or wifi connectivity with download speed minimum of 5.0 Mbps and upload speed minimum of 3.0 Mbps
Mobile device: You will need to install a few programs on a personal phone or tablet for authentication purposes. This device should be running Android iOS 8+ or iOS 12+
Computer: You need to provide your own laptop or desktop with a monitor capable of displaying 1920 x 1080 pixels and a sound card installed for use with speakers or headphones. Your device should meet the following requirements:
ChromeOS: Intel Pentium
Non-ChromeOS: Apple M1 Intel i3 AMD Ryzen or better
ChromeOS: 4GB of RAM or better
Non-ChromeOS: 6 GB of RAM or better
ChromeOS: no minimum
Windows 10 or better
Google Chrome (latest version) Safari (latest version) or Internet Explorer 11
Please let us know during the interview process if you have concerns with any of these requirements.
WHY JOIN FORWARD?
We want to rebuild the healthcare industry and change the way individuals think about taking ownership over their health. You will be working with a team of hardworking mission-driven people trying to effect change in healthcare as quickly and meaningfully as possible.
We are an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race color religion sex national origin disability status protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. We conform to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.