Job Responsibilities : Health Information Management Professional 2
Salary : 64000 per Year
Company : Humana
Location : Remote US
The Health Information Management Professional 2 ensures data integrity for claims errors. The Health Information Management Professional 2 work assignments are varied and frequently require interpretation and independent determination of the appropriate courses of action.
- 2+ years of Medical claims experience (auditing processing loading etc…)
- Experience with documentation of processes for organizational use
- Experience with analyzing and visualizing large data sets and presenting information to leaders
- Strong analysis critical thinking and analytical problem solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines with attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications including Word PowerPoint Outlook and Excel
- Bachelor’s degree or a related field
- 1+ years of X-12 data knowledge
- Working knowledge of SQL writing and creating queries (ORACLE Microsoft SQL Server Netezza)
- Prior experience in a fast paced insurance or health care setting
- WAH requirements: Must have the ability to provide a high speed DSL or cable modem for a home office. Associates or contractors who live and work from home in the state of California will be provided payment for their internet expense.
- A minimum standard speed for optimal performance of 25×10 (25mpbs download x 10mpbs upload) is required.
- Satellite and Wireless Internet service is NOT allowed for this role.
- A dedicated space lacking ongoing interruptions to protect member PHI / HIPAA information