Job Responsibilities : Planner/Buyer (Contract)
Salary : $25 – $30 an hour
Company : Beyond Meat
Location : Remote
- Uses materials requirements planning (MRP) ERP transactions (NetSuite) Excel and Google docs to plan and ensure material availability
- Proactively manage and monitor incoming material vs. demand.
- Proactively drives material plan to achieve customer commitments and operations delivery objectives
- Monitors and maintain current inventory levels for small-medium scale CoMans
- Understands manufacturing capacity availability and schedules production consistent with company needs and manufacturing limitations.
- Works with partner organizations to align production requirements with needs as necessary.
- Ensures Beyond Meat has a steady flow of stock without overcapitalizing on materials
- Implement and measure schedule adherence for root cause analysis
- Partner with quality/engineering/ R&D to ensure materials are efficiently evaluated to meet requirements
- Analyzing and anticipating market trends for the best time to purchase inventory
- Collaborate with engineering and R&D to manage project work and trial requirements within the production schedule.
- Maintain ERP settings to drive system accuracy and reduce requirement for external data modeling.
- Completes special projects as assigned.
- Experience using quantitative tools (Excel Tableau SQL)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office: Outlook Excel Word. Advanced report writing experience pivot table experience and data graphing a plus
- College-level math skills including the ability to calculate percentages and margins
- Working knowledge of ERP inventory systems (NetSuite SAP Oracle or JD Edwards)
- Creative problem solving mindset