Job Responsibilities : Manager, Data Analytics
Salary : 80000 per Year
Company : Ascension
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
This is a remote opportunity.
What You Will Do:
- Engages in strategic planning and tactical implementation of data analytic activities. Consults leadership on the development of Data Analytics strategy for the organization and develops analytical models and support tools across functions of the organization.
- Oversees the preparation of departmental reports and analyses. Establishes departmental metrics to support project goals and develops improvement plans.
- Communicates findings and recommendations to senior level management across different departments.
- Manages activities related to staffing including hiring orienting evaluating disciplinary actions and continuing education initiatives.
- Leads a team to develop prescriptive predictive and inferential analytical tools to drive organizational efficiencies and sustainability improve decision making and further analytical service offering to internal and external customers.
What You Will Need:
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience or Associate’s degree or Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3 years of experience required.
- 5 years of experience preferred.
- 1 year of leadership or management experience preferred.
Why Join Our Team:
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
For further information regarding your EEO rights click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.