Job Responsibilities : Client Service Advocate
Salary : $19 per hour
Company : Corsica Technologies
Location : Remote US
Client Service Advocate
Corsica Technologies is consistently recognized as one of the top managed IT and cybersecurity providers because of our unparalleled success in providing our clients with leveraged technology as a competitive business advantage. Our team is focused on hiring the right people in the right jobs to ensure we continue to grow and create new levels of service in the industry.
The purpose of the Client Service Advocate position is to maintain strong relationships with an assigned group of clients so that they continue to trust Corsica to support their business IT needs. The Client Service Advocate serves as the day-to-day contact and internal advocate for the client.
- Develop and manage Corsica’s post-sales relationship with assigned accounts.
- Build and maintain strong trusted relationships with key contacts within assigned accounts.
- Conduct regular service meetings with assigned accounts to ensure best service is provided.
- Triage and review of clients’ tickets daily to ensure SLO’s are met.
- Assist with scheduling of tickets.
- Responsible for NPS and C-Sat scores in assigned accounts.
- Address analyze and prioritize client feedback.
- Responsible for trend analysis.
- Responsible for impact on a clients Effective Billable Rate.
- Identify potential opportunities for vCIO.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Able to represent Corsica in a knowledgeable and professional manner.
- Possess a mix of technical knowledge intellectual curiosity and interpersonal relationship building skills.
- Strong desire to help nurture listen well and communicate effectively.
- Willing and able to act without being instructed.
- Able to find solutions to problems independently.
- Bring new ideas to the table.
- Able to handle interruptions changing priorities and multiple tasks in a calm and professional manner.
- Plan organize and schedule in an efficient manner.
- Able to discern and focus on key priorities.
- Works well within a group environment.
- Able to provide feedback to other members of the team.
- Articulates technical knowledge where appropriate without technical jargon or lingo.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate with both technical leaders and business owners.
- Hard working and skilled at creative and critical thinking.
Education Experience and Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field and 5 years of work experience.
- Master’s degree in business-related field
- ITIL Foundations v3 certification or higher
- Experience with a Managed IT firm or IT industry knowledge or education
Miscellaneous Position Information
Supervisory Responsibility: This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities but is expected to supervise work on the primary support board to ensure alignment with Corsica processes.
Covid Vaccine: Employees who make on-site service or sales calls in locations where state or local government(s) have mandated COVID vaccine(s) to enter a building are required to provide proper proof of having the vaccine and booster as required by legislation.
Work Environment: In most cases work will be performed in a climate-controlled office space.
Travel: This position requires local travel to client sites. No overnight travel should be expected.
Position Type/Expected Hours: This is a full-time position for five eight-hour days (40 hours total) per week with a flexible schedule that generally begins at 8:00 AM.
Benefits: Corsica is fully invested in the growth and well-being of our employees and offer a robust benefits package at all locations including:
- Medical Dental Vision
- EAP services that include free counseling services for employee and family
- PTO plus Paid Holidays
- Health Savings Account
- Training and development opportunities
- Commuter benefits
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Educational assistance
- Adoption assistance
If you’re up for the challenge and enjoy the satisfaction of knowing your work has made a difference in helping other companies leverage technology as a competitive business advantage
then we want to hear from you today
If you don’t think you meet all the criteria above and are still interested in the job please apply. Nobody checks every box and we’re looking for someone excited to join a great team of professionals.
Corsica Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race color religion sex national origin disability status protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Problem Solvers – We love a challenge and are passionate about using technology to solve our client’s problems.
- Team Players – We work together to achieve our goals and provide the most positive outcomes for each other and our clients.
- Decision Makers – We are empowered to make informed decisions and take actions that drive results for our company and our clients.
- Client Focused – Our internal and external clients are our top priority by striving to exceed expectations in everything we do.
- Inclusive – We believe that everyone contributes to our success. Our clients and team members are seen heard and valued.