Job Responsibilities : Chat Moderation Ambassador
Salary : $35000 per year
Company : Activus Connect
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
As a Content Moderation Ambassador you will be moderating the chat rooms forums and online user-posted content for a well-known online gaming environment. You will be responsible for helping keep the chat rooms and forums for this environment free or any abuse glitches bugs or inappropriate content.
This is a chat-based role and will not include phone calls however you will still need to participate in team meetings/quality evaluations etc which will be conduction via voice/video.
What you will do :
- Moderating Text Images and Videos posted by users on the platform.
- Identifying glitches bugs exploits etc to ensure that the end user has a positive gaming experience.
- Moderate content posted by users to ensure they adhere to community guidelines.
- Follow posted policies processes and guidelines in regards to community content.
- This position will involve reviewing user posted content which may include content of an egregious or offensive nature flagging and removing that content as necessary. You will come into contact with egregious content as part of this job and a strong sense of maturity and resilience is a must.
Experience and Qualifications: :
- Ability to remain neutral on content as defined by company policies and procedures while keeping personal opinions outside of the decision making process.
- Recognize trends and patterns raising issues in a timely manner
- STRONG written communication skills
- Understanding of online community platforms such as Forums Blogs Comment Sections Chat Rooms etc.
- Understanding of related technical content such as photo and video uploading commenting editing etc.
- Strong knowledge of internet culture familiarity with common acronyms etc.
- Ability to adapt quickly with a strong technical sense to pick up new trends tools and processes easily.
- You must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior Content Moderation or Public Forum Moderation of some type is strongly preferred (6 months – 1 year)
- Be willing to work under an immediate supervisor. Accept and learn from feedback – we are all in this together and growth is guaranteed!
- We will pay you to complete online training but you must commit to attending – 100% no missed time
- Be able to complete and pass a background check
TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS :
- A computer will be provided for you to use for this role but you will need to acquire and maintain high-speed internet access.
- 20MB download minimum
- 10MB upload minimum
- DSL Cable Fiber ONLY – (no Wi-Fi or satellite-based service)
- We do require that you have an active functioning webcam.
- A second monitor/screen is highly recommended
To complete your application you will need to take a screenshot (saved as PNG or JPEG) of the following two items so that you can upload them in your application:
1: Please complete a computer speed test using this link (This MUST be taken from a hard-wired computer system that you will use for your employment at Activus Connect – do not take from your cell phone!): Activus Connect Speedtest (save the URL/link – you’ll need that for the application). Please ONLY submit screenshots and result URL’s from the speedtest link provided other speedtest results may not be accepted.
2: You will need to take a photo of your workspace that shows your : work station computer equipment/etc. to attach to your application.
- The pay rate is $15.00-$1700 per hour this is a W2 position.
- This is a Full-Time position part time hours are not available
- Training is paid
- Benefit eligible after 60 days (Medical Vision Dental and 401k)
- This is a fully remote position 100% work from home
Job Type: Full-time