Job Responsibilities : Call Center Operator
Salary : $15 – $23 an hour
Company : House Doctors
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
- We are searching for a polite professional Call Center Operator to work closely with other team members to provide outstanding service to our customers by answering questions handling complaints and troubleshooting problems with our products and services. The Call Center Operator may handle a high volume of inbound or outbound calls or both and should seek to create a positive experience for each caller. They will listen to clients to understand the reason for their call address all questions or complaints and provide an accurate and efficient response.
Pay: $15.00 – $23.00 per hourResponsibilities
- Answering or making calls to clients to learn about and address their needs complaints or other issues with products or services.
- Responding efficiently and accurately to callers explaining possible solutions and ensuring that clients feel supported and valued.
- Engaging in active listening with callers confirming or clarifying information and diffusing angry clients as needed.
- Building lasting relationships with clients and other call center team members based on trust and reliability.
- Utilizing software databases scripts and tools appropriately.
- Understanding and striving to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service.
- Making sales or recommendations for products or services that may better suit client needs.
- Taking part in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of company and position.
- Adhering to all company policies and procedures.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- More education or experience may be preferred.
- Exceptional customer service active listening and verbal and written communication skills professional phone voice.
- Understanding of company products services and policies.
- Proficiency with computers especially with CRM software and strong typing skills.
- Ability to ask prying questions and diffuse tense situations.
- Strong time management and decision making skills.
- Adaptability and accountability.
- Fluency in multiple languages may be desired.
Remote opportunity: *
This position can be done entirely remotely as long as the team member has access to a fast reliable internet connection and a dependable cell phone connection. A quiet/uninterrupted work space will be needed as well.
House Doctors! is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion national origin ancestry sex sexual orientation gender identity national origin genetics disability marital status age veteran status domestic partner status medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Types: Full-time Part-time
Pay: $15.00 – $23.00 per hour