Job Responsibilities : HSN Clarksville Customer Service Specialist Full Time Work at Home (Evergreen)
Salary : $15 an hour
Company : HSN
Location : Remote US
Job Description Details
HSN Customer Service Specialists answer inbound customer calls in a fast-paced environment. Working at home our Specialists problem-solve to efficiently and effectively assist our customers.
- Starting rate is $15.00/hour.
- Automatic increases in pay every 6 months for 2 years resulting in $17.00/hour (after 24 months).
- Benefits: full time Customer Service Specialists are benefit eligible beginning on day one of employment. Our benefit options include medical dental and vision coverage paid time off a 401K savings program an enhanced parental leave program generous team member discount across our entire family of brands and more!
Life with HSN as a Customer Service Specialist
Busy day handling a high volume of customer inquires
Assist customers with questions while personalizing the experience for each caller
Calls may include confirming refunds taking payments placing orders analyzing account data etc.
Opportunity for advancement and upward mobility across the entire Qurate Retail Group family of brands
The Right Candidate
- Problem solves and de-escalates unique situations while sustaining a high-paced call volume
- Learns and works in a virtual environment with a set schedule and structured day
- Effectively communicates with a variety of customer styles peers and leaders
- Multitasks with ease and navigates multiple systems and screens while assisting customers
- Can sit for long periods of time
- Adheres to HSN computer system requirements
- Troubleshoots own technical problems (in partnership with IT when needed)
- Available to work weekends holidays and additional hours as required
- Resides in Florida OR Tennessee
Our Work at Home Team Members need to maintain the necessary system requirements to ensure a great experience for our customers. While a full specification list will be provided after your interview here are a few key items:
Self-provided computer or laptop running a Microsoft Operating System operating on Windows 10 and not older than 3 years
Headset compatible with HSN specifications (HSN reimburses $75 for headset.)
High-speed internet connection. Satellite broadband wireless or dial-up services are not an option
Mac/Apple products Chromebooks Surfaces and notebooks are not supported
Able to provide s tandard copper line phone service from a local phone company or bundled service from your internet provider
Your HSN career begins with a paid (5) week training period where full attendance and participation is required through the duration of the training. Training schedule and working schedule post training will differ.
The Application Process
Our application process is candidate-led. Each notification for next steps will be sent to the email address the candidate provides.
1. Complete Application
2. Complete skills assessment on mobile device or computer
3. Self-schedule interview
4. Complete interview
About HSN Inc.
HSN Inc. is a leading interactive entertainment and lifestyle retailer offering a curated assortment of exclusive products and top brand names to its customers. HSN incorporates entertainment inspiration personalities and industry experts to provide an entirely unique shopping experience. At HSN customers find exceptional selections in Health & Beauty Jewelry Home/Lifestyle Fashion/Accessories and Electronics. HSN broadcasts reach approximately 90 million households (with live programming 364 days per year) and its website — HSN.com features more than 50000 product videos. Mobile applications include HSN apps for iPad iPhone and Android. Visit corporate.hsn.com to learn more. HSN Inc. founded 40 years ago as the first shopping network is a wholly owned subsidiary of Qurate Retail Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA QRTEB) which includes QVC HSN zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively “Qurate Retail Group”) as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop – beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores – and is #1 in video commerce #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer).
For more information visit www.qurateretailgroup.com . For more information please visit corporate.hsn.com or follow @HSN on Facebook Twitter and Instagram .
As an equal opportunity employer Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.