Job Responsibilities : Customer Experience Specialist- Remote
Salary : 17 per Hour
Company : Pearson
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
Pearson is seeking motivated individuals to join the Customer Experience/Tech Support team. The primary role of this position will be to ensure that customers are supported in an accurate and timely manner via inbound and outbound phone calls and case management. The Customer Experience team is responsible for supporting the established department procedures and verify that all tasks are suitable to maintain excellent support for our customers. Additional duties also include project work advanced technical troubleshooting research and analysis. Flexible schedules are available between 7AM and 7PM . Are you a motivated employee who catches on quickly? You might be exactly what we need.
- Provide phone email and chat support for customer facing web and client-server applications. Adhere to established quality standards.
- Interface with development quality assurance business units and sales groups to troubleshoot issues and ensure complete and expedient resolution of issues.
- Off phone duties include monitoring the ticket queue for open service requests and making required callbacks to assigned customer tickets.
- Advanced troubleshooting projects will be available for qualified candidates.
- Document and resolve cases in SalesForce ticketing system
- Follow up with customers to provide resolution to situation
- Escalate cases as necessary for further assistance from Development
- High school graduate or equivalent
- One year Customer Support experience required preferably in a call center environment
- Excellent troubleshooting problem solving and communication skills are required.
- Ability to deal tactfully and effectively with customers and provide consistently great customer service.
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate sound judgment within established policies and guidelines is required.
- Previous experience supporting Windows operating systems required. Previous experience supporting Mac operating systems preferred.
- Previous experience supporting mobile platforms such as iOS and Chrome OS preferred.
- Familiarity in working with Microsoft Office. Excel in particular
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time
- Strong PC and key entry experience
- Attention to detail
- Must be able to work remotely
- Must have a designated work area with limit noise and distraction
This is a remote position.
Colorado-based and Remote Roles AIP eligible:
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act Pearson provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set level of experience and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only the range of starting pay for this role is $20.00-20.67. This position is eligible to participate in an annual incentive program and information on benefits offered is here.
Keywords: customer support customer care client service financial advisor bank teller call center
Learning is the most powerful force for change in the world. More than 20000 Pearson employees deliver our products and services in nearly 200 countries all working towards a common purpose – to help everyone achieve their potential through learning. We do that by providing high quality digital content and learning experiences as well as assessments and qualifications that help people build their skills and grow with the world around them. We are the world’s leading learning company. Learn more at pearsonplc.com.
Pearson believes that wherever learning flourishes so do people. We are committed to being an anti-racist company in everything we do. We value the power of an inclusive culture and a strong sense of belonging. We promote a culture where differences are embraced opportunities are accessible consideration and respect are the norm and all individuals are supported in reaching their full potential. Through our talent we believe that diversity equity and inclusion make us a more innovative and vibrant place to work. People are at the center and we are committed to a sustainable environment and workplace where talent can learn grow and thrive.
To learn more about Pearson’s commitment to a diverse and inclusive workforce please click here: http://www.pearson.com/careers/diversity-and-inclusion.html
Pearson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of E-Verify. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds perspectives and skills. The more inclusive we are the better our work will be. All employment is decided based on qualifications merit and business need. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race ethnicity color religion sex sexual orientation gender identity gender expression age national origin protected veteran status disability status or any other group protected by law.
Job: CUSTOMER SERVICE
Organization: Assessment & Qualifications
Req ID: 6524