Job Responsibilities: Customer Experience Agent – Slack
Salary : $55,700 a year
Location: Remote US
Our mission is to make people’s working lives simpler, more pleasant, and more productive. Our team helps a large roster of global companies that rely on Slack to keep their business running smoothly. Each customer has specific needs that we aim to meet with unparalleled support. Come join us!
As a member of our Money Customer Experience team, you will be responsible for directly supporting customers. As an owner of customer satisfaction for the individuals and teams you work with, your job is to solve problems, communicate effectively, and collaborate with internal teams to remove any barriers for the customer.
We are the voice of our customers.
What You Will Be Doing
- Provide fast, accurate and personalized communication to Slack users through email, phone, live chat, and social media.
- Solve customer issues by developing expertise in relevant product areas and by learning to troubleshoot a diverse range of customer issues.
- Identify and surface individual customer trends and process improvements by collaborating with the team.
- Reproduce and document bugs for the Engineering and Product teams to support quicker customer resolutions.
- Contribute to the ongoing learning and success of your team by participating in experimentation efforts across the team that help drive meaningful improvements to the customer experience.
- Maintain our learning resources and knowledge base to improve the accuracy of the support we provide to customers.