Job Responsibilities : Healthcare Customer Service Representative
Salary : n
Company : Revenue Enterprises
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
About the Company
Revenue Enterprises is an industry-leading Colorado-based customer service call center offering Revenue Cycle Solutions specializing in Self-Pay Patient Billing Debt Recovery & BPO Patient Support Services. Our experts deliver proven revenue cycle solutions to healthcare organizations nationwide. Revenue Enterprises offers customized billing solutions that benefit our healthcare clients and their patients. We operate on the principles of integrity passion and respect. Embodying these three simple words helps us set the standard in revenue cycle solutions to deliver the best in outstanding patient experiences and results. They’re not just our founding values. They’re the foundation of our approach and our client’s success.
About the Job
Would you like to help patients and their families to better understand their medical bills and provide them with options to resolve them? Are you looking for a career with a solid company with stable hours (Monday-Friday 8am-5pm) and great benefits where the customer service you provide and your contribution is valued? Are you seeking options to work from home or work in an office? We would like to talk to you! We are looking for full-time caring and talented Healthcare Customer Service Representatives to make a long-term home in our organization. In this important role you will work with patients and their families to explain their medical bills and negotiate affordable payment terms.
What you’ll do:
- Use your passion for helping others to provide outstanding customer service and collaborate with patients over the phone on affordable payment plans and settlements and taking payments by phone
- Using empathy and fantastic listening verbal and written communication skills to help patients and their families to understand their bill answering questions about their debt and medical billing process
- Using your computer proficiency organization and attention to detail to accurately document all calls and follow ups in our software systems throughout each day
- Supporting your fellow team members with consistent attendance excellent work ethic and caring team focus
- Continuously improving with supportive coaching / feedback from your manager and team leads and ongoing training via lunch and learn sessions
Benefits & Pay
At Revenue Enterprises we offer a highly competitive compensation package and invest heavily in employee satisfaction professional development and retention. You will have the opportunity to be an integral part of an established organization where your voice matters.
- Salary Range – $35360 – $41600 per year depending upon experience plus Bonus Pay Opportunities (up to $550 per month in additional pay)
- Company provided equipment (monitors laptop headset mouse keyboard 30ft internet cable)
- Health Vision and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance and Disability
- Generous PTO accrual from day 1
- 401(k) plan with company matching
- Employee Assistance programs and discounts via LifeMart
- $500 Retention Bonus after 6 months of employment
- Hybrid work model – One day of in office training required 100% remote after that!
- Must be a Colorado or Wyoming resident
- 2+ years professional experience with demonstrated history of retention
- Experience in customer service and/or healthcare preferred (but not required)
- Authorization to work in the US
- High school diploma or GED
- Advanced beginner to Intermediate skills in the Microsoft Suite (Outlook Word and Excel)
- Bilingual English/Spanish skills a plus!
- Typing 40+ WPM with 90% accuracy preferred
Revenue Enterprises is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of actual or perceived race color creed religion ancestry citizenship status age sex marital status sexual orientation national origin disability or handicap veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal state or local laws.