Job Responsibilities : Remote Customer Service Representative
Salary : $37,100 – $43,500 a year
Company : Liberty Mutual Insurance
Location : Remote
Educational requirements : High School
- Provides excellent customer service by responding promptly to all inbound customer calls regarding personal lines policies limited by geographic area and line.
- Listens to customers’ requests and inquiries.
- Works to retain policyholders who inquire about canceling through open listening policy review of customer issues and escalation to the appropriate team if
- Builds rapport with each customer.
- Processes policyholder transactions accurately and within Customer Response Center established time standards.
- Interprets policy contracts to insured based on knowledge of Personal Insurance auto products.
- Identifies understands and interprets customer needs to implement resolutions and makes recommendations for coverage enhancements.
- For features or products outside of auto escalates the policyholder to the appropriate team.
- Understands aspects of billing systems as it pertains to policy coverage.
- Identifies and communicates transactions and impact to policy premium.
- Evaluates and makes decisions regarding exceptions to payment plan and fees.
- Makes alternate payment arrangements with customers and interacts with billing system to reflect arrangements.
- Places policy in follow-up and ensures adherence to arrangements specified.
- Manages and utilizes time effectively to ensure department meets required service levels for improved customer satisfaction results.
- Utilizes on-line reference materials to provide confident accurate and efficient information.
- Develops and maintains product procedural and technical systems knowledge.
- Completes licensing and continuing education requirements.
- Utilizes technical systems effectively and efficiently including desktop call center specific phone systems and the internet.
- Supports and participates in office or department programs and contests.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
- Personal Lines producer insurance licenses required upon hiring and training.