Job Responsibilities: Call Center Supervisor
Salary : $1,100 a week
Company: VoxelMaps Inc.
Educational requirements: High School Diploma
Call Center Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Hiring, training, and preparing remote call center representatives to respond to customer questions and complaints and troubleshoot problems with services.
- Ensuring agents understand and comply with all call center objectives, performance standards, and policies.
- Conducting daily Zoom meetings.
- Answering agent questions regarding best practices or difficult calls.
- Identifying operational issues and suggesting possible improvements.
- Monitoring and evaluating agent performance, providing learning or coaching opportunities, and taking corrective action, if necessary.
- Preparing reports and analyzing data to assist management as they determine call center goals.
- Working with other supervisors and management team members to support agents and maximize customer satisfaction.
Call Center Supervisor Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent, but more education, especially in management, is preferred.
- High volume call center, customer service, or supervisory experience required.
- Proficiency with technology, especially computers, software applications, and Ring phone applications.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.