Job Responsibilities : Senior Recruiter
Salary : $94100 per year
Company : Leggett & Platt
Location : Remote US
The Talent Acquisition Team at Leggett & Platt is searching for a bright and energetic Senior Talent Advisor to support our Automotive group. We’re looking for a strategic partner to develop relationships with leaders at all levels within Automotive as you use your knowledge in technical recruiting to build a world-class Automotive organization.
As a global-diversified manufacturing company it’s sometimes hard to explain all the different things we do. We like to say “we’re the biggest company no one has ever heard of.” We are confident you interact with one of our products in your daily life without knowing it. Whether it’s the mattress you sleep on the car you drive the plane you fly on or the furniture you sit on our high-quality components are there supporting you. If you join our team your work will ensure people across the world have a little more comfort in their lives.
In Talent Acquisition we’re in the business of partnering with leaders to recruit high-caliber talent and help others find their career paths within our growing organization – that’s big picture. On a smaller scale we’re also in the business of writing job ads like this one and we wanted ours to stand out. (Plus we’re a little quirky.) So please enjoy the countdown list we created for you!
Five responsibilities of a Talent Advisor:
- Collaborate with hiring managers to recruit and hire top-notch candidates and integrate them into L&P
- Partner with our business unit leadership teams to understand their individualized business needs and advise on high-level talent strategies
- Manage or assist with other Talent Acquisition projects such as training technology implementations and our efforts in inclusion diversity and equity
- Participate in cross-functional project work with other areas of Talent and HR including Learning & Development Communications and Social Media and HR Technology
- Represent L&P in community and academic events and recruitment activities
Four things you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 2 years of recruiting experience with salaried manufacturing roles (preferably within a global manufacturer). Candidates from the staffing industry will be considered if they have manufacturing recruiting experience
- Ability to work on multiple different vacancies at once in multiple different functions/skillsets
- Genuine friendliness and superior interpersonal communication skills excellent English skills
- Strong project management skills with the aptitude to meet deadlines and juggle multiple demands
- A curious mind advanced critical thinking abilities sound judgment and impeccable professionalism
Three Reasons You’ll Love It Here
Our benefits may vary slightly from one location to the next but what you will find is that we offer: medical dental and vision insurance; as well as paid vacation paid personal time and various opportunities to give back to your local community. One convenient fact about our medical plan is that we offer tele-visits so you don’t have to leave the comfort of your home when you are feeling under the weather! We also strongly encourage and provide opportunities for learning and professional development. Our Learning & Development team has put together in-house training on subjects like front-line supervisor essentials how to manage conflict in the workplace and many others.
Two Things to Do Next
Now that you’ve had a chance to learn more about us what are you waiting for? Apply today and allow us the opportunity to learn more about you and the value you can bring to our team. Once you apply be sure to create a profile and sign up for job alerts so you can be the first to know when new opportunities become available.
One More Thing We Should Tell You
We are open to a permanent remote work arrangement for this role but once travel restrictions are lifted the position does require periodic overnight travel.
Our Commitment to You
We’re proud of the fact that we are strongly rooted in being an inclusive people-focused organization. Our company culture reflects values like integrity ownership and authenticity. We take these to heart and if you do as well you’ll fit right in.
Leggett & Platt Inc. is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. In keeping with our commitment Leggett & Platt Inc. will take the steps to assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veteran/Disability Employer
For specific regional privacy notices please refer to our http://privacy.leggett.com/privacy-notices