Job Responsibilities : Chat Development Representative
Salary : $14 per hour
Company : Grammarly, Inc.
Location : Remote
- Demonstrate sales excellence by pioneering Grammarly’s revenue motions.
- Get creative with marketing and sales ecosystem resources.
- Prove and refine a next-generation sales approach for the growing Sales team.
- Help refine messaging and positioning of Grammarly Business to best support sales.
- Inform the product roadmap for Grammarly Business to unlock faster growth.
- Join a rapidly growing sales organization.
- Embodies our EAGER values—is ethical adaptable gritty empathetic and remarkable.
- Is passionate about building from the ground up.
- Has experience selling at the C-level.
- Knows how to sell on business value and goes beyond a feature list.
- Multithreads across organizations.
- Relentlessly sets and pursues short- and long-term goals.
- Identifies opportunities and works through challenges.
- Has excellent communication skills.
- Can effectively leverage in-house expert knowledge to close deals.
- Can accurately make monthly and quarterly commits and projections.
- Is comfortable closing a large variety of deals.