Job Responsibilities : Customer Service Agent – Work From Home
Salary : $16.50 – $18.00 an hour
Company : Sutter Health
Location : Remote
- You work as part of a team to Customer Service Call Center Agents and Specialist to support one or more of the Sutter Share Services deliver teams (e.g Supply Chain Payroll Accounts Payable Human Resources and Revenue Cycle).
- Over time you participate in training in order to support additional process areas in responding to customer inquiries and service requests.
- As a Contact Center Agent you establish and maintain strong collaborative relationships with customers to identify additional ways to be of service and ensure customer satisfaction.
- You also maintain a positive and professional work relationship with all customers and members of teams across Sutter Shared Services.
- Supports the success of a high-performing shared services organization by helping to champion and drive the long-term Sutter Shared Services vision. Helps foster an environment in which continuous improvement in business processes and services is welcomed and recognized. Participates in programs and in using tools in support of building a high performance culture via the standard Sutter Shared Services responsibilities (e.g. performance measurement people development customer relationship management etc.).
- Experience in Human Resources Payroll Accounts Payable Supply Chain and/or Revenue Cycle preferred
- Knowledge of shared services enabling technologies (e.g. Lawson Hyland OCR Kronos) desired
- Knowledge of Sutter Health policies practices and procedures a plus
- Familiarity with performance metrics and ability to meet identified targets a plus
- Strong customer service skills and professional demeanor
- Fluency in both English and a minimum of one other language is desired for this role to allow Sutter Health to better serve the community and patient population
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Requires the ability to work with and maintain confidential information
Click Here : Apply Now