Job Responsibilities : Loan Document Specialist/Closing Team – Remote
Salary : $18.70 – $24.90 an hour
Company : U.S. Bank
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
The responsibilities of this role are as follows:
- Coordinate the preparation of loan/lease packages in compliance with policies and procedures regulatory guidelines and investor standards by gathering and reviewing necessary documents and information within designated time frames for all home equity products .
- Communicate with staff customers/clients realtors brokers counsel title companies etc. to respond to inquiries resolve problems and obtain additional documents needed to complete the file.
- Ensure compliance with internal policies regulatory and investor requirements and customer service standards.
- May coordinate the closing and funding of assigned loan packages that includes calculating final closing costs and disbursing funds.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Four to six years of relevant experience
- Thorough knowledge of legal documents used to support applicable loan/lease processing
- Thorough knowledge of applicable credit policies and approval processes for assigned product(s)
- Ability to work effectively and accurately in a fast paced high production professional environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills