Job Responsibilities : Technical Recovery Analyst
Salary : $76,000 a year
Company : Nike
Location : Remote US
Become a Part of the NIKE Inc. Team
NIKE Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow think dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers leaders and visionaries. At NIKE Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE is a technology company. From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to developing products managing big data and providing leading edge engineering and systems support our teams at NIKE Global Technology exist to revolutionize the future at the confluence of tech and sport. We invest and develop advances in technology and employ the most creative people in the world and then give them the support to constantly innovate iterate and serve consumers more directly and personally. Our teams are innovative diverse multidisciplinary and collaborative taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for a Technical Recovery Analyst. In this role you will be responsible for promoting and implementing technical disaster recovery solutions practices and concepts across the organization. The candidate needs to have strong communication skills including the ability to gather relevant data and information actively listen ability to maintain relationships and verbalize ideas effectively. They should be collaborative able to work cross-functionally with technology business partners and team members.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON
If this is you you’ll be working with Technical Recovery Management and perform these key tasks:
- Participate in the coordination of activities related to Nike’s Technical Recovery Management function across multiple work track simultaneously
- Collaborate closely with other Technical Recovery Analysts and Consultants to drive the implementation of technical disaster recovery solutions plans and exercises
- Coordinate data gathering to feed into program status reporting and financial planning
- Support the maintenance of technical recovery program processes products and tools
- Assist in the development and maintenance of effective recovery metrics and analytics
- Produce regular status reporting related to progress and residual risk within Nike’s technical disaster recovery portfolio
- Participate in the execution of technical recovery exercises to ensure the successful testing of recovery plans and solutions
- Build and maintain relationships with technology program management and product partners
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH
This role is part of the Corporate Information Security group and supports the Technical Recovery Management program. You’ll be working with partners across technology including within Corporate Information Security and the Nike business functions depending upon which geographic location (i.e. North America Europe Asia Pacific and Latin America) you are asked to support on behalf of the global Technical Recovery Management function.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Bachelor/Master’s Degree in Information Technology Information Security/Assurance Computer Science Engineering or related field or equivalent combination of education and training.
- 2+ years of experience working on technology projects
- Experience using and configuring project and workload tracking tools such as Jira and service management tools such as ServiceNow
- Experience leading projects helping to design recovery strategies and build technical solutions
- Experience in disaster recovery business continuity emergency response continuity of operations and other related disciplines is a plus
- Experience using technical recovery planning and emergency notification tools is a plus
- Understanding of emerging technologies such as cloud and/or partnering with third party service providers for technical disaster recovery solutions is a plus
- Proven track record of being results orientated with demonstrated ability to achieve results
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience participating on projects helping to design strategies drive solutions and document results
ENTRYLEADER: Be Empowered to Grow within Nike and Create the Future.
Open to remote work except cannot work in South Dakota Vermont and West Virginia. These candidates will be required to relocate. For employees based in Colorado this position starts at $76000.00 per year. Information about benefits can be found here.
Nike requires all applicants for this position to be vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of hire unless otherwise required by law. As an equal opportunity employer Nike will make accommodations to individuals who cannot be vaccinated in accordance with applicable law.
NIKE Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package casual work environment a diverse and inclusive culture and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location or the role every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race color religion sex national origin age sexual orientation gender identity gender expression veteran status or disability.