Job Responsibilities : Student Note Taker
Salary : $19 per Hour
Company : University Systems of Georgia
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : Associate Degree
- Take clear, concise and legible notes of each class, or post comments in cases where class was canceled or no notes were taken.
- Arrive at class on time and Attend all classes, except in cases of illness or emergency.
- Pre-arrange for a substitute note taker for days when you will be absent.
- Post notes or comments to: notetaker.ung.edu in a timely manner [within 24 hours of class].
- Check UNG email account daily, and respond to any communication from SDS regarding notes.
- Communicate effectively with Student Disability Services if a problem arises.
- Give SDS 2 weeks’ notice if you cannot continue in the note taking position for any reason.
- Within one (1) week of accepting position, complete the note-taker online training and pass a quiz.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Skilled note taker
- Organized, reliable, and responsible
- Able to keep information confidential
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic Computer skills (for example: Internet Browsers, Word, and Scanning Documents)
- Must be enrolled at the University of North Georgia in a minimum of six (6) credit hours to qualify as a student worker.
- Must sign a Student Disability Services confidentiality agreement.
- All requirements must be completed in order to receive priority registration and payment.
- Experience attending class and taking notes.
- No prior work history required.
Required Documents to Attach
- Cover Letter