Job Responsibilities : Work at Home Financial Customer Service.
Salary : $14 per hour
Company : Alorica
Location : United States US
Educational requirements : High School
Work at Home Financial Customer Service. – 180979
GET TO KNOW ALORICA
At Alorica we only do one thing – make lives better one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience serving the world’s biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
Your mission (should you choose to accept it) is to offer advanced support through phone email online chat or social media to customers who have questions concerns or confusion around a particular product or service. You will also be called on to assist when a customer wants to escalate a call past the front-line representative – so be ready to tag in!
You’re literally the voice of the brand and a strong relationship between our clients and their customers starts with you. So only the awesome need apply.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Mentors other Customer Service Representatives
- Tracks call-related information for auditing and reporting purposes
- Provides feedback reports on call issues related to downtime and/or training issues
- Answers complex and/or escalated calls from customers in a polite courteous manner
- Determines the best way to resolve individual customer concerns and authorize specific policy exceptions.
- Calmly attempts to resolve and de-escalate any issues
- Upsells to customer as necessary
WHY JOIN ALORICA?
Every day we aim to live up to our mission of creating insanely great customer experiences. But as Alorica employees giving back matters just as much – that’s why we’re so proud of
Making Lives Better with Alorica a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to providing assistance to employees their families and the people organizations and communities who support them.
Simply put we want to make lives better…one interaction at a time. And to do that we need the very best people to join us.
But please allow us to entice you further! As an Alorica employee you may receive:
- Paid training
- Flexible training schedules
- Medical and dental benefits
- Paid time off
- Paid holiday
- Retirement planning options (401(k))
- Employee discounts through client programs
Working at Alorica means potentially having the freedom to explore all kinds of career options – from customer service training and tech support to management recruiting and more. Alorica offers fun challenging opportunities to pursue your professional goals and we want you to have fun and succeed – because when you’re at your best that’s when we’re at our best.
So what do you say? Ready to take the next step?
Minimum Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED required; college degree preferred
- Minimum of 1 year of customer service experience
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows Word and Excel applications
- Bilingual language skills a plus
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Stellar customer service skills – and an overwhelming desire to make lives better one interaction at a time
- Strong technology skills
- Analytical with strong attention to detail
- Problem-solving ability
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong listening/comprehension skills
- Ability to stay composed and objective
Conversational patient and confident with a positive attitude
- A climate controlled contact center environment – filled with amazing people incredible career opportunities and the occasional dance-off
- Constant usage of phone and computer systems
Constant sedentary work. You’ll typically be sitting for most of the time so be sure get up and stretch once in a while. Your circulatory system will thank you.
DISCLAIMER: The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
Let’s make lives better. Let’s defy the status quo. And let’s go beyond thinking outside the box – and decide to obliterate the box instead.
You ready? Let’s do this.Equal Opportunity Employer – Veterans/Disabled
: Call Center
: United States-Virtual-Virtual
: Lake Mary FL – Hub & Spoke
: 01/24/2022 1:53:07 PM