Job Responsibilities : WFH Customer Support Specialist
Salary : $13.75 per hour
Company : Walmart Call Center
Location : Remote US
All applicants must be from Bentonville AR or 50miles away
- Provides administrative support by assisting management with training to other team members; helping to support special projects involving advanced research and review of data; establishing agenda and creating information packets for customer meetings; researching impact of process changes and communicates changes to leadership; ensuring adherence with business process controls; analyzing data to establish accounting period cutoffs; facilitating validation of system postings; educating business partners on best practices to drive compliance across the business; and supporting special projects involving research and review of data.
- Supports document processing by validating data for complex issue resolution by using in-depth analytics reviews across multiple systems; calculating and inputting transactions that affect financial statements; completing complex research for reimbursement or recoupment of funds; reconciling low to medium complexity general ledger accounts; reviewing and researching general ledger financial statements and transactional system inputs to identify and resolve transaction discrepancies; conducting complex root cause analysis and research to identify and resolve causes for issues presented by customers or control procedures; coordinating documentation retrievals for compliance and audit requests; submitting reconciliations reporting and flux data for balance sheet reviews; coordinating with internal and external stakeholders to understand accounting entries gather relevant information and validate data and reconciliations; and analyzing current month posting activity to determine and e
- Provides customer service by responding to and resolving customer disputes and ad-hoc questions requiring complex research; collaborating with customers to escalate customer inquiries and provide status updates and guidance to management; communicating to customers via verbal and written communication; conducting compliance reviews; negotiating dispute resolution; analyzing interpreting and consolidating information into reporting for customer review; and coordinating communication between customer and business area.
- Contributes to quality control by reviewing documentation for accuracy and adherence to Walmart business rules; notifying management of quality issues or concerns; identifying data trends and system and process issues and communicates to stakeholders; performing in-depth research to resolve process issues; identifying and implementing process improvements; performing complex quality checks of documents processed; and identifying and communicating causes solutions and data trends to multiple departments.
- Completes work assignments and priorities by using policies data and resources; collaborating with managers co-workers customers and other business partners; identifying priorities deadlines and expectations; carrying out tasks; communicating progress and information; determining and recommending ways to address improvement opportunities; and adapting to and learning from change difficulties and feedback.
- Complies with company policies procedures and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing related action plans; using the Open Door Policy; and applying these in executing business processes and practices.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.75 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Customer service: 1 year (Required)
- Medical billing: 1 year (Required)
- Clinical pharmacy: 1 year (Preferred)
- Optical: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote