Job Responsibilities : Data Assistant (CalREDIE) (Remote)
Salary : $38800 per year
Company : Heluna Health
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
Under the direction of the CalREDIE Training and User Support Team Lead the Data Research Assistant will perform data entry and data clean-up within CalREDIE. This is a full-time temporary position. Data Assistants generally work 40 hours per work week. This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience with California’s electronic disease surveillance system.
Must be able to work flexible hours including weekends and holidays.
Must submit a resume with the application.
If hired for this position you will be required to provide proof that you are fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to your start date or have a valid religious or medical reason qualifying you for an exemption (that may or may not require an accommodation).
Specific activities include but are not limited to:
- Perform data management tasks in the CalREDIE system with 100% accuracy including review verification and updating of health data records.
- Maintain accurate documentation of all modifications made to health data records.
- Maintain confidentiality of personal health information and follow departmental policies and procedures.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Team Lead in support of the CalREDIE program.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English including grammar spelling and punctuation.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated skills in modern office methods procedures and practices including typing personal computer and internet search skills.
- Demonstrated ability to enter alpha and numerical data with 100% accuracy into computerized systems.
- Ability to follow detailed written instructions.
- Ability to accurately look up personal health record data in computer systems.
- Ability to adhere to confidentiality policies.
- Ability to work effectively and cooperatively with staff.
- Able to work independently with appropriate supervision.
Other Skills Knowledge and Abilities
- Experience with data entry and data management/clean-up preferred.
- Experience with use of the California Reportable Disease Information Exchange (CalREDIE) preferred.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- High School degree required.
- Stand Occasionally
- Walk Frequently
- Sit Frequently
- Handling / Fingering Occasionally
- Reach Outward Occasionally
- Reach Above Shoulder Occasionally
- Climb Crawl Kneel Bend Occasionally
- Lift / Carry Occasionally – Up to 50 lbs.
- Push/Pull Occasionally – Up to 50 lbs.
- See Constantly
- Taste/ Smell Not Applicable
Not Applicable Not required for essential functions
Occasionally (0-2 hrs./day)
Frequently (2-5 hrs./day)
Constantly (5+ hrs./day)
Remote. Must have functioning Wi-Fi/internet access.
It is the policy of Heluna Health to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race color religion sex national origin age disability marital status veteran status sexual orientation genetic information or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.
Heluna Health is an Affirmative Action Equal Opportunity Employer that encourages minorities women veterans and disabled to apply.
Licenses & Certifications