Job Responsibilities : Lead Commercial Review Appraiser
Salary : $58000 per year
Company : Wells Fargo
Location : Remote US
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Commercial Review Appraiser. As a lead commercial review appraiser the candidate will be expected to review valuation assignments of commercial properties to ensure completeness accuracy and compliance with bank policies and procedures industry standards and regulatory requirements. The candidate must be able to work independently with a minimal amount of supervision expected to meet production goals service and high quality standards as well as lead projects or serve as a peer mentor. T
This position is 100% remote but should reside in California Washington Oregon Nevada Arizona state(s).
In this role you will:
- Review or prepare complex valuation reports to ensure appropriate content and compliance with federal regulatory and bank policy. These tasks may include quality oversight technical desk reviews and/or post funding review.
- Interact collaborate and consult with service providers commercial valuations peers colleagues and middle to senior level managers to resolve issues achieve goals and to clarify quality concerns or non-compliance identified during the review process.
- Work independently with minimal amount of supervision and lead commercial valuations projects or serve as a peer mentor.
- Meet production goals as well as service and high quality standards.
- Perform management function including the management of business relationships involving internal partners and outside professionals within the context of specific assignments.
- Integrate use of various appraisal related technologies throughout the appraisal review process.
Required Qualifications US:
- 5+ years of Commercial Valuations experience or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience training military experience and/or education
- Certified General Appraiser License
- Experience both as a fee appraiser and financial institution (or similar) reviewer
- Excellent clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced technical skills with appraisal related tools including Argus Enterprise Microsoft Office and Collateral 360 preferred
- Outstanding organizational analytical and problem solving skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to take initiative meet deadlines and work independently with minimal supervision in a structured environment
- Interact with integrity and a high level of professionalism with all levels of team members and management
- Professional Valuation designation
- Access to reliable transportation and a valid state issued driver’s license
- Ability to work remote including reliable internet service
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
$92400.00 – $164400.00 Annual
- Information about Wells Fargo’s employee benefits
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo we believe in diversity equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates regardless of race color gender national origin religion age sexual orientation gender identity gender expression genetic information individuals with disabilities pregnancy marital status status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit Market Financial Crimes Operational Regulatory Compliance) which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring governance risk identification and escalation as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion sex sexual orientation gender identity national origin disability or status as a protected veteran.