Job Responsibilities : Software Developer
Salary : $82,000 – $127,000 a year
Company : IBM
Location : Temporarily remote US
Software Developers at IBM are the backbone of our strategic initiatives to design code test and provide industry-leading solutions that make the world run today – planes and trains take off on time bank transactions complete in the blink of an eye and the world remains safe because of the work our software developers do. Whether you are working on projects internally or for a client software development is critical to the success of IBM and our clients worldwide. At IBM you will use the latest software development tools techniques and approaches and work with leading minds in the industry to build solutions you can be proud of.
Your Role and Responsibilities
At IBM work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Whether you are working on projects internally or for a client software development is critical to the success of IBM and our clients worldwide. At IBM you will use the latest software development tools techniques and approaches and work with leading minds in the industry to build solutions you can be proud of. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the challenging problems? If so let’s talk…
Identity governance (AccessHub) in IBM is one of the key initiatives it brings who has access to what data into a single pane of glass. AccessHub is a milestone in online access security and control for IBMers. The AccessHub initiative sponsored and directed by the office of the CIO is being undertaken to help standardize the access management experience for all types of users across the global IBM enterprise.
The Solution is built on a modern tech stack and is built by an incredibly friendly and hard-working group of engineers. We are always looking to better ourselves and each other throughout the process of building this solution and are excited by the chance to have new people to work with and learn from!
The CIO Identity team is seeking a team member who eager to immerse themselves into multiple IGA squads and help us build grow maintain and support Identity Access Management/Governance solutions. We are looking for someone who has a broad range of qualities to help us create the next generation of scalable systems at IBM.
Key qualifications include organization attention to detail time management and a deep passion for professional growth. Following are the core responsibilities:
- Organize multiple simultaneous work efforts with diverse teams (business and technical)
- Advocate on behalf of key stakeholders for new features and enhancements
- Convert tasks to milestones and partner with responsible parties to ensure on-time completion
- Interpret existing/draft new business needs and refine into contained deliverable and valuable features
- Work with architects and other engineers to lay out technical plans
- Participate in user centric testing
- Work in an agile environment to iterate and improve the technical stability and overall user experience of the platform.
- Successfully complete assigned work
Remote work is permitted – East Coast Central or Mid-West preferred because the team’s schedule is Eastern.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion gender gender identity or expression sexual orientation national origin genetics disability age or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
IBM will not be providing visa sponsorship for these positions now or in the future. Therefore in order to be considered for this position you must have the ability to work without a need for current or future visa sponsorship.
Keywords: #LI-remote #beequal #womenintech #blackgirlscode #neurodiversity #Cloud #DataScience #IBMCloud @LifeAtIBM #IAM #AccessManagement #Identity #SoftwareDeveloper
If you are hired into a Colorado work location the anticipated compensation range for the position $82000 to $127000 is based on a full-time schedule. Your ultimate compensation may vary depending on your job-related skills and experience. For part time roles the compensation will be adjusted appropriately
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 1+ year SQL
- 1+ year Data Science
- 1+ year Script based process automation
- Exposure to MySQL and LDAP
- Experience for working with large databases (Enterprise directory) and assist in design
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience with Identity and access management tools like ISIM Saviynt or Sailpoint
About Business Unit
The IBM Finance organization is responsible for driving enterprise performance and transformation. We are the financial stewards of IBM delivering IBM’s financial strategy developing new business models and mitigating enterprise risk. Do you have a passion for creating business value? Join our team in accounting financial planning pricing business controls tax treasury business development (acquisitions & divestitures) and global financing.
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so then it’s time to join us express your individuality unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer and potential ones like yourself has a voice carves their own path and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients of society and IBM itself to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence reason and science we can improve business society and the human condition bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911 we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
IBM offers a wide range of resources for eligible IBMers to thrive both inside and outside of work. In addition to a competitive benefits program consisting of medical and life insurance retirement plans and time off eligible employees may also have access to:
- 12 weeks of paid parental bonding leave. Family care options are also available to support eligible employees during COVID-19.
- World-class training and educational resources on our personalized AI-driven learning platform. IBM’s learning culture supports your restless attitude to grow your skills and build the depth and scale of knowledge needed to achieve your career goals.
- Well-being programs to support mental and physical health.
- Financial programs that empower you to plan save and manage your money (including expert financial counseling 401(k) IBM stock discount etc.).
- Select educational reimbursement opportunities.
- Diverse and inclusive employee resource groups where you can network and connect with IBMers across the globe.
- Giving and volunteer programs to benefit charitable organizations and local communities.
- Discounts on retail products services and experiences.
We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
IBM will not be providing visa sponsorship for this position now or in the future. Therefore in order to be considered for this position you must have the ability to work without a need for current or future visa sponsorship.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion gender gender identity or expression sexual orientation national origin genetics pregnancy disability age veteran status or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.