Job Responsibilities : Customer Service / Product Support Representative
Salary : $13 an hour
Company : Five Star Call Centers
Location : Remote US
Join a rock star team of customer care experts at Five Star Call Centers. Headquartered in Sioux Falls SD we’ve been helping companies across the U.S. deliver great customer experiences for over 35 years – all with a casual fun culture built to help you grow your career. So what does that exactly mean? You’ll work in a great environment while helping people that contacts us with their customer service needs.
We are looking for people who enjoy helping others to successfully answer telephone calls from customers inquiring about goods and services from clients of Five Star Call Centers while providing high-quality service with a helpful professional attitude.
If you’re a compassionate individual that is passionate about helping others we encourage you to apply with Five Star Call Centers.
Click here to learn more about becoming Five Star Extraordinary .
This position is work-at-home for individuals living in the state of Mississippi.
- 1 year of customer service or customer support experience
- 1 year of previous call center or office background experience required
- Technical savvy
- Previous remote work from home experience a plus
- Quick learner and able to work independently
- Type 35 words per minute accurately
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- A background check applicable with state and federal laws is required
- Must have verified internet service(secure reliable and dedicated high speed is required to support business needs) and an established dedicated work area (desk chair electrical outlet direct LAN connection.) Company will provide equipment.
- In this role you’ll take the lead in addressing customer questions and concerns on all products and services through multiple communication channels such as phone email and/or chat.
- Skillfully change from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure
- Be available at your desk maintaining punctuality and attendance at all scheduled times
- Remain positive and professional in all customer interactions
- Flexibility to cross train as requested
Pay & Benefits
- Starting pay – $13-$14/hour plus shift differential(extra $1/hr nights & wkds) and possible increase after 90 days pending attendance and performance
- Work hours – Shifts between 7:00am-11:00pm (CST) ; Work Days – Mon-Fri & Every Other Weekend (day off during the week on wkd rotation)
- Paid Training – typically 1-3 weeks in length from 8:00am-5:00pm Mon-Fri (CST)
- Status – Full Time ; Benefit eligible 1st of month after 60 days – click to see benefits-at-a-glance
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of the job. Click here to read the full description.
Five Star Call Centers values diversity and is committed to cultivating a professional diverse workforce by hiring the best people available and providing the best service possible to our customers. Five Star Call Centers is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer and participates in the E-verify program.