Job Responsibilities : Product Manager, Customer Communications
Salary : $18 per hour
Company : Wayfair
Location : Remote US
- Own product development and roadmaps for Wayfair’s notifications infrastructure.
- Design services for our batch and streaming messaging platforms that reliably and quickly deliver personalized targeted notifications in any format to customers suppliers and prospects.
- Partner with business stakeholders to understand their businesses and co-develop solutions to supercharge growth improve customer satisfaction and engagement and increase automation.
- Work with external vendors to fully leverage their capabilities identify breakthrough opportunities and resolve operational issues.
- Use Agile processes to collaborate with Engineering and Data Science to execute on the roadmap while harnessing the power of emerging technologies.
- Communicate and evangelize the product vision and progress throughout Wayfair from C-level stakeholders on down.
- Develop and monitor OKRs for key product initiatives and ensure alignment with stakeholder objectives.
- Work with leadership to improve product craft and processes throughout the extended Ad Technology and Customer Intelligence team.
Desired Skills / Experience
- Solid understanding of the mechanics and lifecycle of email SMS and push notifications.
- Builder mentality – you think in terms of customer problems and technology solutions and have demonstrated success in creating business-focused products.
- 6+ years in B2B software/SaaS product management with exposure to the full lifecycle from concept to launch and beyond.
- E-commerce experience preferred but not required.
- Sufficient technical literacy to both understand the underpinnings of products to make key decisions as well as effectively communicate with engineers and data scientists.
- Solid SQL data wrangling skills ability to create data stories and reports with visualization tools such as Looker and experience calling APIs using Python or other languages.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills at the senior leadership level.
- Positive people-oriented and energetic attitude.
- A no excuses mentality that pushes through issues with creative solutions and tenacity while maintaining a grace-under-pressure demeanor.