Job Responsibilities : Lead Recruiter, Catalog Recruiting (SF, Austin, Boston, Toronto or Remote)
Salary : $18 per hour
Company : Wayfair
Location : Remote
- Partner with the business to design build execute and measure a strategic recruiting plan to attract the world’s best technical talent.
- Use data to solve problems in all areas of recruiting and define success translate metrics into usable insights for stakeholders.
- Use a variety of advanced sourcing techniques to identify and attract the very best Engineering talent into the hardest to fill roles at Wayfair including but not limited to advanced Boolean strategies discovering and piloting new technologies driving engagement and usage of our ATS and CRM to mine for talent.
- Build and maintain passive talent pipeline through proactive market research
- Improve processes and efficiencies and champion innovative talent acquisition ideas with regards to top of funnel activity and high fidelity throughput.
- Ensure an impressive candidate experience through top-tier communication and timely feedback as well as interviewer preparedness and effective interview formatting.
- Foster an environment of knowledge sharing collaboration and continued learning where the status quo is questioned and ideas for improvement are championed and continually explored.
- Actively mentor junior recruiters and raise the skill level of the team in which you work.
- Familiarity and comfort with a data driven environment ability to use metrics to guide decision making and strategy setting
- Proven success delivering innovative sourcing and recruiting methods
- Ability to collaborate effectively- We prize collaboration in all interactions- with our teammates stakeholders and suppliers.
- Deliver results with agility- We prioritize work that drives long-term value. We execute with urgency learn from failure and nimbly pivot.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills