Job Responsibilities : Production Technician III
Salary : $73000 per year
Company : Ericsson
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
Are you a highly motivated Technician who’s not afraid of taking on new challenges in the telecom antenna industry? Do you love to help drive product development from napkin sketches through full production? Ericsson is this place and we have an exciting opportunity for you in a fast-paced highly collaborative technical environment!
- Perform assembly and disassembly of electronic equipment according to established procedures
- Perform visual inspection to identify non-conformities & Perform corrective actions on cosmetic faults
- Use automated test equipment to perform pass/fail tests
- Prepare products for shipment
- Aligns with ESD and safety directives
- Maintain tools and equipment
- Record work performed and parts exchanged on repaired units according to set procedures
- Consistently communicate relevant information to the Lead supervisor and next shift
- Verify items received by inspecting conditions of items comparing count/measure of items to purchase orders and/or packing slips noting discrepancies and documenting items received
- Determine the transfer of orders received by routing or delivering items to the appropriate staging locations or requesting department
- Prepare shipments by identifying information quantity condition of items pulling packing crating and labelling containers
- Record all work performed into the appropriate tracking system or documents
- Must have excellent record keeping and verification skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
Minimum education and experience requirements:
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have one year prior warehouse experience
- Proficiency using Microsoft Windows and applications
- Prior inspection experience preferred
- Lifting of less than 50 pounds
- Exposure to temperature (i.e. uncontrolled temperature environment in warehouse) noise dust fumes chemicals.
- Warehouse skills such as fork lift operation (NOT REQUIRED)
We work in an industry where new opportunities are emerging every day. And as these new opportunities emerge we see the potential to make a difference. With over 95000 employees across 180+ countries we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions in alignment with our values of Respect Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is very passionate about learning and development supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits outstanding career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
The health safety and well-being of our employees is our priority. Successful applicants will be required to disclose their vaccination status prior to employment. Except for those positions designated as 100% remote successful applicants who did not provide the required proof of vaccination will be required to test weekly and wear masks at all Ericsson and customer facilities. This includes employees with medical or religious exemptions with testing as an accommodation. Compliance with government and customer requirements regarding vaccination may preclude unvaccinated applicants from employment for a particular job.
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson that’s why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer learn more. If you need assistance or to request an accommodation due to a disability please contact Ericsson at email@example.com.
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees in this position. They are not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required for this position and you may be required to perform additional job tasks as assigned.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || United States : Texas : Lewisville